Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hunter Trial Partner Wanted

• 29-02-2008 4:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 154 ✭✭

hey, i might be goin to donabate hunter trial next weekend, i'm lookin for a partner in novice class. wil you let me know. thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

What height is the novice and is it possible to rent a horse for a hunter trial?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

Novice classes are usually anything up to 90cm but depends on the course and who built it .
    You may be able to hire a horse from the local hunt and pay anything up to 150e but some dont hire horses for hunter trials .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,673 ✭✭✭✭fits

Generally you can tell them at entries that you're looking for a partner, and they'll sort someone out for you. There're always a few people that are stuck for one in the pairs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭ashlingm

ooh i might be going there!!! and im looking for a partner too! give me a pm if you get the chance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 LungeLady

Hey just wondering is Donabate on sat the 8th or Sun the 9th ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭ashlingm

i think its the 9th, but ill check up on it later for you

Advertisement