Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 star eh how?

Options
  • 29-02-2008 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭

I am trying to get 5 star in the all the songs.The thing is I am not sure how to get them, I am getting over 95% and trying to get a high score , is there a certain score you have to get , also is there a page that show the score to get?Sorry if its a dumb question!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Its a drifferent score for each song,there might be a chart somewhere...

edit: heres one
    http://www.scorehero.com/songstats.php?stat=2

• Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

if only there was a linky :( ,

walks over to google

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Sorry,you didn't say if you had rock band or guitar hero so I just assumed you were talking about guitar hero.

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Not much use in terms of score to aim for, but you need a 2.8x multiplier for 5* (2.0 for 4* btw) so if you hit a ton of notes and see a 2.738x multiplier like I did on One, don't feel bad, you're almost there! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭slimbun

The best way I've found for 5 starrig songs is to concentrate on keeping a 4x multiplier through parts with a lot of notes, and always use star power on those sections. Keeping an 8x multiplier for a full star power section will help a LOT in getting 5 stars. Also don't save up the star power till it is full, use it straight after you receive the star power message and most of the time you will get more star power from the song than using a full bar. This is not the optimal way to use star power (that varies from song to song), but it works for me most of the time.

Advertisement