Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New front grill part alfa 147

Options
  • 29-02-2008 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hi,

I've just noticed that there is a part missing from the front grill of my alfa 147. Its black so the front grill is black and silver. The part that is missing looks from a distance like a silver horizontal strip to the right of and slightly lower down from the triangular area where the alfa badge always is. Its actually a plastic strip that looks like it just slots in to the grill (i could be completely mistaken on this!) and i 've no idea how it dislodged itself! Anyway i was wondering if anyone knows if such a part can be replaced relatively easily and if so where i should go to get the part?

Cheers!

Comments

Advertisement