Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pun appreciation thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Water you talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I WILL NOT give in to Pier pressure

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

I'm starting to harbour a lot of doubts about this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭tenandtracer

Bouy, some of these puns are ferry good!

we shall sea!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Cod - hope can remember to tell this properly:

Whats d only vegetable not allowed on ships?

LEEKS!!!

Leeks are the reason that the welsh were never great ship builders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭Al_Fernz

That's a whole raft of boat puns, lets be careful not to go overboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭murser

Having a whale of a time reading these puns but I will knot be tempted to dive into this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,777 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Time to wave goodbye to these maritime puns. We've surfered enough, you sea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭tenandtracer

Hill Billy wrote: »
    Time to wave goodbye to these maritime puns. We've surfered enough, you sea.

Woe betide anyone who posts anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Homer

On the surface of it they all look good! But we could easily end up in dire straits.. Let's seas the opportunity for more maritime puns!

Now you're plumbing the depths. I can't fathom why we continue with this current lot of sea-related puns. It is just knot on trawling through this lot of abyssmal puns.

Don't mind me - I'm just being crabby because you're all having a whale of a time. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Sleeping Beauty received the gift of a brand new digital camera from the dwarves. Overjoyed, she spent many happy days taking pictures of the woodland animals and her friends. Eventually, she decided she wanted to have some of her best work professionally printed.
    So, she made the long trek to the Big City where they had a photo lab for just such things. She left her files with the Nice Man there who told her to return in a week.
    After a week of anticipation, Sleeping Beauty went back, anxious to how her work turned out. "I have bad news," said the Nice Man, it's going to take another week."
    Disappointed, she went home and waited another week. When she went the next weekend, she was truly sad to learn that her pictures still hadn't arrived. The Nice Man said, "I don't know what the delay is, but I'm certain they'll be here next weekend."
    Feeling very sad indeed, Sleeping Beauty waited another week. However, when she returned the following weekend, only to see the Nice Man looking at her with remorse in his eyes, her frustration and sadness was so overwhelming that she fell to the floor and burst into tears.
    The nice man rushed over to comfort her. "There there, Sleeping Beauty... stop crying,” he soothed...........................
    "I know someday, your prints will come."

Hagar wrote: »
    ...her frustration and sadness was so overwhelming that she fell to the floor and burst into tears.
    That was a rather negative reaction.

Sleeping Beauty received the gift of a brand new digital camera from the dwarves. Overjoyed, she spent many happy days taking pictures of the woodland animals and her friends. Eventually, she decided she wanted to have some of her best work professionally printed.
    So, she made the long trek to the Big City where they had a photo lab for just such things. She left her files with the Nice Man there who told her to return in a week.
    After a week of anticipation, Sleeping Beauty went back, anxious to how her work turned out. "I have bad news," said the Nice Man, it's going to take another week."
    Disappointed, she went home and waited another week. When she went the next weekend, she was truly sad to learn that her pictures still hadn't arrived. The Nice Man said, "I don't know what the delay is, but I'm certain they'll be here next weekend."
    Feeling very sad indeed, Sleeping Beauty waited another week. However, when she returned the following weekend, only to see the Nice Man looking at her with remorse in his eyes, her frustration and sadness was so overwhelming that she fell to the floor and burst into tears.
    The nice man rushed over to comfort her. "There there, Sleeping Beauty... stop crying,” he soothed...........................

I'm after getting a disney spell after reading that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

If only I had a Cannon ! I couldn't afford it so I bought it on HP !

That Snow White is a real whiner. I wish someone would shutter up.

Hey don't be so negative. Just think how hard she has it.. Everyday the dwarfs adress her... Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Hi Ho!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

After that long, I'd have snapped. She needs to be more pic-ky in future. I'd illuminate the problem and expose the printers.

• Advertisement

OK lads someone figured out my last sig it was "show me the monet"

Anyone guess this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭murser

I'm tired of listening to stories about the sleeping beauty and its time we woke up to this fact. :rolleyes:

Iv'e got a bleedin hole in me arm - Just had a cup of PUNjab Tea ! Can we have a few jokes in a curry! If I was german I'd have a vindaloo! An Englishman who liquidised his chips in beer had a mushy pea !

170.jpg

What a pear we'll be!

Lettuce marry. That's if you

Carrot all for me. "

That's a turnip for the books!

Two aerials fell in love and got married, the ceremony was crap but the reception was great.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Then there were the two phones who liked each other so much they got engaged.

I know a guy who put a box of Daz on his chimney. The Aerial had blown down.

Everyone knows about the two walls that meet at the corner.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

170.jpg
    That's Grizzly but I guess you are just Pandering to our desires.

• Advertisement

Let's paws for thought on this new subject! We don't want pandemonium around here?

Advertisement