Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

starting new league wit the update

Options
  • 29-02-2008 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

just starting a new league....... any new players i should be trying to get in need of a winger

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

What team you are would help, how much money have you got to spend etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 big bird

liverpool 25 million to spend

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

mika aarilito you'll pick him up dirt cheap, always gets rave reviews from the fans and has an average of about 7.5+ in his first season on two of my games.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

If you're using a patch avoid aaritalo, he was seriously overrated by the data types.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Matias Fernandez, dont even look at anyone else. Sign him up and play him on the left with Babel on the right, Gerrard as AMC with Alonso and Masch behind and Torres up top on his own. Rest of the team picks itself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

If you're using a patch avoid aarlitalo, he was seriously overrated by the data types.

my last game was the latest patch and update :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Try Jefferson Farfan. I think he's about 7 million to buy.

Advertisement