Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV customers - get in here!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭DECEiFER

nacimroc wrote: »
    I thought that but when I moved house I found out from Eircom that UTV sat on my request for 2.5 weeks before sending it to Eircom! I double checked this with UTV and eventually found out they had just forgotten about it!
    Well, it was a long time ago. And believe me, I won't let them forget. I'm going stir crazy here and if my line is not active by Friday, I'm calling them for an update, and every 2 days thereafter that my line is still not active.

I ordered my broadband at 9am on Friday morning last, and my line is switched on as of today. I just turned on my DSL router and it automatically connected using my parent's BT username and password (since that's where I last used the router). I reckon the line was turned on, and since my folks still have an active account with BT, I can log in using that (for some strange reason). Even my IP is BT's. I think I better call UTV and ask them to tell me my login details, but in the meantime, this'll do! :D

Just a quick question. Does anyone know the URL to the Clicksilver account screen? They did not send it with their welcome email.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Ah, now, that rings a bell. Thanks. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭nacimroc

Quick update!

Rang Comreg again on Wednesday! UTV rang me on Thursday! He said they are going to try to change the line speed and see if that makes a difference!

Also told me that I don't get a credit for only getting a 2 mbit line for last 3 months as they have me listed as a 3mbit even though they aren't providing it!

If the line speed change doesnt work he said they are going to leave me on a 2 mbit!

After all this if its still not sorted I'm going to push comreg! If that fails a letter to my TD insisting a regulatory body needs to have power to act on these COWBOY companies!

February 11th !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UTV IS A JOKE!!!!!

Advertisement