Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good baby doctor

Options
  • 29-02-2008 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Folks,

Our doctor visits with baby FirstIn have been mixed, for example after his 2 month injections we were not told that we could give some Calpol. That night the poor mite roared the place down.

That along with a few other issues have not filled me with confidence in our current doc.

Anyways, can anyone with babies recommend a good doc?

Thank You in advance,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭micandre

Hello,
    I'm fairly new to the area but I found my local pharmacist was very good at recommending a GP and giving an honest opinion of the different practices.
    Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭neets

carrig clinic are fabulous. all doctors are good but the 2 female doctors nicola and ciara are brilliant - both have kids and the nurse in there is lovely too.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭FirstIn

Neets, thank you for that. Where is the Carrig clinic? Killincarrig I preume but where?

Thank You

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭daveco23

Dr Brennan down at church road medical centre is great with our rugrat...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

FirstIn wrote: »
    Neets, thank you for that. Where is the Carrig clinic? Killincarrig I preume but where?

Thank You

My wife brings the little one up to Carrig Clinic also. The women docs have been fantastic with advice etc.

Carrig Clinic is on Bellevue road, follow the road that brings you from the village to Tesco 24hour, its on the 3rd (I think) left turn.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

There's a new doctor in the Carrig Clinic. Dr Namdi. Anyone heard anything about him/her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Hammiepeters

Village Practice Kilcoole or Newtown Mnt Kennedy.
    Ask for Dr Grainne.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Col1980

Does Carrig Clinic have an evening surgery??

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Moobui

I second the recommendation of the village practice, have attended a few doctors in the practice and all are good but particularly dr linnane. I have also attended the carrig clinic and find village practice better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Minaloushe

I'd recommend the Village Practice too. I find all the doctors there very good, particularly with kids. I remember when I went there for the first time with our eldest, Dr. played with her for 5 minutes before he even attempted to examin her. Thought that was brilliant!

• Advertisement
Advertisement