Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best zero finance car?

Options
  • 29-02-2008 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭

Im tiring of looking for a decent second diesel and considering a new car.

Best zero finance car?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

KIA Ceed of course.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

depends what size car. i see belgard motors do it finance free. they sell vw, mercs, audis and maszdas as far as i know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

worded wrote: »
    Im tiring of looking for a decent second diesel and considering a new car.

Best zero finance car?
    Worded, you should really put all these questions together into one post. People might be able to help you identify a suitable car then based on all your criteria.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,414 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

There's no such thing as a free lunch (err, zero finance). On one car you might get a 10% discount, on another you might get a 0% finance package but no discount

Get off your lazy ass, grab your calculator and do your sums :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,990 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Don't forget that they usually only give 0% finance on cars that they can't sell. Might seem like a good idea new, but after 3 years you could have a car no one wants to buy off you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Oilrig

I suspect that you're just looking for a good value, no complications motor to do the commute/school run and not give you any headaches.

I'm with Colm mcm on this one, Kia Cee'd, does it all with a seven year warranty. No risk, apart from the unknown trade in value in years to come...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭worded

Oilrig wrote: »
    I suspect that you're just looking for a good value, no complications motor to do the commute/school run and not give you any headaches.

I'm with Colm mcm on this one, Kia Cee'd, does it all with a seven year warranty. No risk, apart from the unknown trade in value in years to come...

Agreed, unknown trade in value. But it could be sold in 6 years times with a warranty remaining.

http://www.kiamotors.ie/offers/?ArticleID=12102101118636&S=1

Advertisement