Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rank/Tagline part 2

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Fúck comes out as **** in the filter, Kaz. It's a reasonable assumption to make. Even if you didn't say the word fúck, given the context I'd think it's out of line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

Kharn wrote: »
    I've infracted this person for abuse of another poster. Could all other mods please do the same so we can send her on a little site wide holiday?

Do, at this point I don't think I'd care, I'd rather the ban back because at least then I didn't have to associate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

rofl

you demented bat

**** ***, *** ********** ***

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Kazobel wrote: »
    Just because the word is "Transsexual" doesn't mean it's a "sexuality". "Gay", "Straight", "Bi", "Lesbian" are sexuallities, Transsexual is a gender just like Intersexed or male or female and I play no "poor me" card, **** you, try reading up on things before you give an opinion that you think is informed but really isn't.

*cough*Rozie*cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Kazobel if you can but another letter or number instead of a letter so we can figure out what you are actually trying to say. And tbh you are not doing yourself any favours. You need to take the advice offer and step back and calm down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I never said "F*** you" you just assume I did but I'm sure any mod can check and what I typed in was "**** you", it was never changed by the censors because I didn't type in a banned word so you just assumed it was F**K and as for the infraction I just recieved for apparently telling embee to "F*** off" hate to say this sonny but I didn't curse once and as far as I'm aware "****" has yet to be classified as a curse and if it is I'd love to know how you'd pronounce it! so **** you too!
    So you're saying that I'm allowed to call you a piece of ****, because the ******* stars are just stars? Well, holy ****, Batman. Why don't you just **** off and suck on my **** you ****** piece of ****? icon_twisted.gif

A load of stars there. But sure, didn't you just say stars don't mean anything? So you can't become upset over what I've just said, them all ebing stars and all...:rolleyes::D:eek:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Chinafoot wrote: »
    AFAIK Admins and SMods are the only ones that can change tag lines.
    Having just asked the ex SMod beside me, they can't change taglines, only Admins (and probably Cult and Asok) can do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Well, you know what, Kaz?

Asterisk Asterisk Asterisk Asterisk you, too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Having just asked the ex SMod beside me, they can't change taglines, only Admins (and probably Cult and Asok) can do that.

Coolio, so then the answer to OrlaBarry's question is Yes.

This whole thing is very very silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Tranny wrote: »
    rofl

you demented bat

**** ***, *** ********** ***

Uh-oh! it IS a conspiracy! someone's changed Mord's name to Tranny too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

Is it possible to change someone's tagline to "obtuse cúnt"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

Jules wrote: »
    Kazobel if you can but another letter or number instead of a letter so we can figure out what you are actually trying to say. And tbh you are not doing yourself any favours. You need to take the advice offer and step back and calm down.

I'd rather just leave at this point tbh, I don't really like posting here anymore anyway.
    *cough*Rozie*cough*

No actually but I can understand her frustration at times

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Uh-oh! it IS a conspiracy! someone's changed Mord's name to Tranny too!
    Oh, you missed it, he's been Oscar Schindler and lots of things ... my personal favorite was Clammy Todgers :D

Mord, however, is a special case ... a very very special case ...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Kazobel, I passed this over to Gordon this morning, as you well know.

This was obviously not good enough for you, as you decided to start two threads about it here.

You have been given the answer by two Admins and several other members here.

Temba, his arms wide.
    Darmok and Jelad at Tenagra.

Nah, the best was Joey Joe-Joe Junior Shabadoo! That was awesome, so whats the story with all the name changing anyways?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

embee wrote: »
    Well, you know what, Kaz?

Asterisk Asterisk Asterisk Asterisk you, too.

asterisk.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 OrlaBarry

Terry wrote: »

Temba, his arms wide.

usless Star trek quote FTW.
    O.o

Are you watching BBC 2 by any chance?

That on now?

Temba, his arms wide.

O.o

Are you watching BBC 2 by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Temba, his arms wide.

Uzani's army... with fists open...
    Sukat, his eyes uncovered!

Temba, his arms wide.

I <3 you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

I'd rather just leave at this point tbh, I don't really like posting here anymore anyway.

Log out button is at the top right hand corner of the screen to be honest.

Is that episode on now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

That's a lie and I know for three reasons DeV,
    Since what you say has no relation to anything to do with this you are either completely ignorant of the facts - in which case STFU - or are deliberately lying - in which case STFU.
    Edit: Actually I think smods can too. Do you really think an smod would do something like that. They've been given that position for a reason because they can be trusted with it.
    Smods can't change user's taglines.
    Just because the word is "Transsexual" doesn't mean it's a "sexuality". "Gay", "Straight", "Bi", "Lesbian" are sexuallities, Transsexual is a gender just like Intersexed or male or female and I play no "poor me" card, **** you, try reading up on things before you give an opinion that you think is informed but really isn't.
    Why don't you try reading up on things. You really think that that is the only definition of sexuality? (the term sexual orientation is more often used these days) or even that all transgendered people consider it to be removed from sexuality (sorry, fact is some don't).

Hey. I can play the same card too:
    ZOMG!!! How dare you use the word "sexuality" like that. Bi is my sexual orientation, my sexuality is tying pretty people up, spanking them and then biting them until their body is covered in lovely bruises. Help! Help! I'm being oppressed!!

Pretty much nobody gives a **** that you are transgendered. The majority opinion about you is probably "who?", never mind giving a **** about any particular detail of your life that is completely irrelevant to any of us.

Most of us don't actually know that you're transgendered. I think it's perfectly likely that your just an asshole who saw the flaps that occurred before over a particular asshole who happened to be transgendered and thought it'd be very good fun to pretend to be transgendered while proceeding to be an asshole and to then see if you could provoke a lot of liberal handwringing where people would go "ok let's ban that asshole - oh noes! we can't because they are TG, and people will think we're transphobic!!!!11!111!!!One!".

In fact, your being a transphobic troll that gets a kick out of being pulling crap like this while pretending to be transgendered makes what I've seen of your posts suddenly make sense. All of a sudden you seem sane. (You are Mordeth's duplicate trolling account and I claim my five pounds).

Really. Apart from the impracticality of attempting to say there was never a "freak" tagline defaulting to particular post-counts a forum very often read by those users long-standing enough to remember the "freak" postcount. you have a vastly over developed sense of your own importance in other people's world views.

Freakishly so. Freak.

OrlaBarry wrote: »
    Is that episode on now?

Yep :)

Yep :)

Ok. Terry caught being a fashion victim :p

In fact, your being a transphobic troll that gets a kick out of being pulling crap like this while pretending to be transgendered makes what I've seen of your posts suddenly make sense. All of a sudden you seem sane. (You are Mordeth's duplicate trolling account and I claim my five pounds).

I will say this, I do look fantastic in a dress.

Hmmm... The plot thickens!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Quotes from old ST:TNG episodes = the new lolcats.

You're dead, this is the afterlife and I'm God.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

picard.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

News flash, we don't like you. Please just piss off and stop annoying us.

The Gowl-rot at Tanagra tbh...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement