Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rank/Tagline part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

"We will start with the assumption that I am NOT crazy. If I am, it won't matter one way or the other."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

picard-headesk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

1499171263lhz20ntvj1bfzbr2.gif

moar2ii5.jpg

you ****er Karl!

I nearly wet myself!

• Advertisement

t0m537.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

WorfWill.jpg

I am NOT a Merry Man!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Korgano can talk to Masaka!

270px-ST-TNG_Masks.jpg

Picard > lolcats

Picard > Kirk?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

moar2ii5.jpg
    elpintogrande~13-riker.jpg

Kharn wrote: »
    Picard > Kirk?

No way! Kirk is the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

star-trek-inspirational-pos.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 46,104 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Kazobel wrote: »
    Just because the word is "Transsexual" doesn't mean it's a "sexuality". "Gay", "Straight", "Bi", "Lesbian" are sexuallities, Transsexual is a gender just like Intersexed or male or female and I play no "poor me" card,
    Does this really bother you and is this the thrust of your complaint?

**** you, try reading up on things before you give an opinion that you think is informed but really isn't.
    Oh dear. This will advance and compliment your complaint to no ends.

That was simply the greatest thing I have seen all year. Karl, I bow down before you!

Patrick Stewart is much better looking imo.

That was simply the greatest thing I have seen all year. Karl, I bow down before you!

Thanks man. I do try. ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

News flash, we don't like you. Please just piss off and stop annoying us.

The Gowl-rot at Tanagra tbh...

That's personal abuse Kharn. Give the lad a rest, I can see why he jumped to conclusions and is still suspicious.

picard.jpg

• Advertisement

Actually Sully, given the situation, calling her a lad is probably more abusive...

So one more person who has consistently abused the staff and members of this site gets upset when we tell them we're not into taking abuse? Boo feckin hoo tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

startrek.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

Talliesin wrote: »
    Since what you say has no relation to anything to do with this you are either completely ignorant of the facts - in which case STFU - or are deliberately lying - in which case STFU.

It actually had a lot to do with it since I did a pretty good job of pointing out flaws in DeV's excuse since I could show examples of how he was wrong i.e. a vBulletins Admin page, if you can do the same and prove me wrong then fair enough but if not you STFU oh and to the mods, why do I get infracted for saying "*** off" but "STFU" is accetable? that seems a bit double standard since I was told "****" implies a curse whereas "STFU" is pretty obviously a curse.
    Why don't you try reading up on things. You really think that that is the only definition of sexuality? (the term sexual orientation is more often used these days) or even that all transgendered people consider it to be removed from sexuality (sorry, fact is some don't).

Hey. I can play the same card too:.

I never claimed to be "Transgender", "Transgender" is an umbrella term that includes TV's/CD's and Tgirls, I'm Transsexual. I'm as far beyond them as an ameoba is beyond you.
    Pretty much nobody gives a **** that you are transgendered. The majority opinion about you is probably "who?", never mind giving a **** about any particular detail of your life that is completely irrelevant to any of us.

Most of us don't actually know that you're transgendered. I think it's perfectly likely that your just an asshole who saw the flaps that occurred before over a particular asshole who happened to be transgendered and thought it'd be very good fun to pretend to be transgendered while proceeding to be an asshole and to then see if you could provoke a lot of liberal handwringing where people would go "ok let's ban that asshole - oh noes! we can't because they are TG, and people will think we're transphobic!!!!11!111!!!One!"..

Again, not Transgendered, this doesn't apply to me.
    In fact, your being a transphobic troll that gets a kick out of being pulling crap like this while pretending to be transgendered makes what I've seen of your posts suddenly make sense. All of a sudden you seem sane. (You are Mordeth's duplicate trolling account and I claim my five pounds)..

again, again not Transgendered, I've never posted as a "Transgender", if you really did read all my posts you'd know I'm very clear that I don't relate to them nor want to be seen in that group.
    Really. Apart from the impracticality of attempting to say there was never a "freak" tagline defaulting to particular post-counts a forum very often read by those users long-standing enough to remember the "freak" postcount. you have a vastly over developed sense of your own importance in other people's world views.

Freakishly so. Freak.

I never said there was never a "Freak" tagline, I said it wasn't a default on vBulletins as DeV said it was so so far I haven't seen anything to say otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

News flash, we don't like you. Please just piss off and stop annoying us.

The Gowl-rot at Tanagra tbh...

Ask me do I care what you think? for a start you used your mod status to try get a full ban just because you don't like me and that in itself is an abuse of the status you have been given, if anything you deserve a ban way more than me.

The Gowl-rot at Tanagra tbh...etc etc....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It actually had a lot to do with it since I did a pretty good job of pointing out flaws in DeV's excuse since I could show examples of how he was wrong i.e. a vBulletins Admin page,
    I said it wasn't a default on vBulletins as DeV said it was so so far I haven't seen anything to say otherwise.

Did you read Regi's response? He provided proof the vbulletin installation that boards has, has the freak user group for people with 500-1000 posts. This user group system isn't used here any more but it is used on boards.tv. If you see this post you'll notice that oman is an insane poster over on boards.tv. This fits in with the groupings that regi provided.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

edited : noticed one of the stickies.

can people please go easy. this person feels like there was malicious intent. Fair enough if you don't agree, but a bit of sympathy for their situation wouldn't go a miss.
    have none of you ever picked up on anything wrong in your life, and were so upset about it you misinterpreted loads of other things incorrectly? most people have done it at least once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

You should just quit boards right away imo.

jtsuited wrote: »
    so feedback is a place where someone goes with a problem (whether it be justified or not is irrelevant really), and gets pounced on by people (who are neither mods,smods,admins or otherwise) who like to score points by being unnecessarily abusive?

That's why it should have been posted in the Help Desk forum.... not in Feedback.

There are several examples of perfectly amicable feedback threads... they usually involve the OP not being confrontational and aggressive in getting an issue resolved.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Kazobel wrote:
    I'd rather just leave at this point tbh, I don't really like posting here anymore anyway.

You don't like posting. Yet here you are :rolleyes: You'd rather sit and row with strangers than have the courage of your convictions and get off boards, which is, after all, what you'd "rather" do.

Give it a rest, ffs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

rb_ie wrote: »
    You should just quit boards right away imo.

I don't like you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement