Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tax Disc Expiry Date?

Options
  • 29-02-2008 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭

Just quick question - impossible to find on internet anyways -

My Tax Disc has a big 03 - 08 on it - now does this mean it expires the 1st of March or the end of March? - I always thought the actual date was on the disc but it isn't on mine.

I'm just getting worried as I have not received a renewal letter from Shannon?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

normalley they send letter about 7 to 10 working days in advance,
    just have look again on disk there is small print on disk

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

D'oh!

It says it alright, 16-04-07, take it this was date it was renewed for the year. Cool Stuff - looks like I'm ok for a while.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

End of March

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Tax always expires at the end of the month in question. In this case, March.

Advertisement