Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gaa Programmes

2»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 23 CDM001

IS there any good GAA apps out there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭RobbieRuns

i would love to get football programmes from the 60's, preferably all irelands if anyone knows where i could find such things? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

A group in Roscommon is looking into the possibility of having a programme collectors fair (in March or April) where people could exchange programmes etc. If you would be interested in attending send me a PM or leave a comment below

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

Programme fair sounds like a great idea. Im a relatively small collector but have a keen interest in all GAA related material such os books, programmes etc.

A fair to swap/exchange/make contacts would be a very good idea and somewhere like Athlone thats central, easy to get to might be an idea (you can try have it on the Roscommon side of the Shannon!!)

Know of another few lads who would be interested and could also post the idea on other gaa related sites to increase awareness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭kilkennycat2004

I have hundreds of GAA programmes for swaps if anyone interested in exchanges pm me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18 gaafanjohn

Hi,
    I am interested in the programmes you have to swap. Please send an up to date list.
    I have about 200-300 programmes to swap, mainly championship hurling and football, from 1980's to present.
    Thanks,

hey

have you any programmes available for sale.

thanks

john

Qwerty27 wrote: »
    Programme fair sounds like a great idea. Im a relatively small collector but have a keen interest in all GAA related material such os books, programmes etc.

A fair to swap/exchange/make contacts would be a very good idea and somewhere like Athlone thats central, easy to get to might be an idea (you can try have it on the Roscommon side of the Shannon!!)

Know of another few lads who would be interested and could also post the idea on other gaa related sites to increase awareness.

hey, anyupdate on meeting up to look at Gaa programmes??

would be interested in viewing your programmes.

thanks

john

will1977 wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone here collect GAA programmes. Have a lot from 40's on and am looking for people who might be interested in swapping. Thanks

Hey, do you still have any programmes. would be interested in swopping or buying.

thanks John.

Uberted wrote: »
    Hi lads,
    Cleaning out the house and found a good few GAA programmes from the 80's to present so want to get rid of them. Mainly Limerick teams. If you're interested or know someone who is then let me know and I can email you a list of what I have. Also have AIH Final 94, 96, 97 programmes and AIF Final 97 programme. As well as Arsenal v Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Final 1993!

hey. do you have any programmes left. thanks John.

• Advertisement

seabee wrote: »
    A group in Roscommon is looking into the possibility of having a programme collectors fair (in March or April) where people could exchange programmes etc. If you would be interested in attending send me a PM or leave a comment below

hey. can you keep me updated on this? thanks John

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nevillino

For anyone interested there is a GAA memorabilia fair taking place in Thurles (Sarsfields Social Centre beside Semple Stadium) on Sunday 30th November 2014 from 12 to 4pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

Screenshot of poster for programme fair attached

Advertisement