Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How much should a brake pad change cost

Options
  • 01-03-2008 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭

I am just wondering how much should it cost for a 1995 toyota starlet. They said 80 euro. Can i get cheaper ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

rom wrote: »
    I am just wondering how much should it cost for a 1995 toyota starlet. They said 80 euro. Can i get cheaper ?

80euro with pads or just for the labour? As for cheaper do it yourself its a piece of p1ss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Oilrig

To be honest, that doesn't sound unreasonable.

Asbetsos free pads are expensive. Add the labour and I'd say its reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

TBH the pads will be €30 - €40 and you'd be hard pushed to find a mechanic to jack your car up for €40 labour. Were you thinking that the second most important item on your car (after your tyres) should be less than a tank of petrol to replace?

Advertisement