Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick reply button...

Options
  • 01-03-2008 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭

not working.. any ideas as to why? is it a site wide thing, or just me? hmm... went to use the confused smiley button there, and it's not working either...

and i can't format using the buttons at all, etiher.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Works for me

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

works for me, but a suggestion; there is an option in the VB CP that allows you to set it so the quick reply button doesn't have to be clicked to quickly reply. So you can just type straight away in the greyed out box, which wouldn't be greyed out once this is set in the CP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

working here too. thanks for the tip cormie, will try it.

Sherifu wrote: »
    thanks for the tip cormie, will try it.

Sorry, this was just a suggestion to the admins, it can only be set in the VB CP, not on a per user basis ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

cormie wrote: »
    Sorry, this was just a suggestion to the admins, it can only be set in the VB CP, not on a per user basis ;)
    As I found out while looking for it just now. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

cormie wrote: »
    works for me, but a suggestion; there is an option in the VB CP that allows you to set it so the quick reply button doesn't have to be clicked to quickly reply. So you can just type straight away in the greyed out box, which wouldn't be greyed out once this is set in the CP :)

im not entirely sure we speak the same brand of english...

but it's still not working for me. i've been using the quick reply buttons for ages, and they've never not worked before. i havent changed any settings, and as far as i know, no settings on the computer, like firewall or anti spyware stuff has been changed either... anyone any ideas as to how i can fix this? i have no idea what VB CP means, and by the looks of it, i can't access it anyway, if it's just for admin.

im not entirely sure we speak the same brand of english...

but it's still not working for me. i've been using the quick reply buttons for ages, and they've never not worked before. i havent changed any settings, and as far as i know, no settings on the computer, like firewall or anti spyware stuff has been changed either... anyone any ideas as to how i can fix this? i have no idea what VB CP means, and by the looks of it, i can't access it anyway, if it's just for admin.

Yea, VB CP means Vbulletin Control Panel and is only accessible by the admins. Don't have a clue what could be up with yours I'm afraid. Perhaps try clear your internet history and cookies?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

hmm, weird. ill try taht alright.. .once the b/f's home and knows how to do it... still weird, and actually limiting my posting on here, it's so much more hassle to click the 'post reply' button...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It's oldskool!

Does the drop down menu up top work? What browser are you using? Have you closed and opened the browser?

Advertisement