Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nothing to see

Options
  • 01-03-2008 1:26am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭

"So, have you figured what to buy the Missus for Christmas?" asked Brady.
    "I, sure have, she decided it for me," answered Paddy. "She said she wanted something with diamonds in it, so I've bought her a pack of cards."

Paddy and Seamus landed themselves a job at the local sawmill. Just before morning tea Paddy yelped, "Seamus, I've lost me bleedin finger!!!"
    "Have you now?" says Seamus, "And how did you do it?"
    "Well, I just touched this big spinning thing here like thi...God damn it, there goes another one!!!"

How is it that we know Christ was Irish?
    Well, he was 33, still lived at home with his Mother, whom he thought was still a virgin and she thought he was the son of God.

How do you tell the Irish pirate?
    He's the one with patches over both eyes.

How can you tell the Irish fella in the hospital ward?
    He's the one blowing the foam off of his bed pan.

An American was boasting to O'Leary that back in the US, they can erect skyscrapers in 4 weeks.
    O'Leary replied that in Ireland they can start a row of houses in the morning and on the way home from work the bailiffs will be putting the tenants out for being behind with the rent.

Q: Where does an Irish family go on vacation?
    A: A different bar.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

Not really Lolocaust material, in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

You're right you know. Take a cookie from the jar. :D

Moved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Hagar wrote: »
    . :DMoved.

So you Don't live in France:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Oh yes I do...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Oh no you don't,

• Advertisement