Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to Water Cooling

Options
  • 01-03-2008 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to have 2 reservoirs along the same water cooling line without adding another pump? Im looking into getting a water cooling kit?

I was thinking of the new Zalman reserator 2 and so it will cool the GPU aswell without over heating i wanted to add another Radiator after the GPU, then after the GPU i wanted the water to run through another reservoir so that the water takes longer to get to the cpu...

And becuase the reservoir looks cool...

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

hmm well the zalaman reserators dont perfrom great and there blocks arent the best,why not go fully custom ,with 2 rads in series(1 in the front on the can mount hdds beind it then another dual rad mouted on the back of the case),you will only need 1 powerful pump and 1 res for this,the rads would be able to handel a cpu,gfx,chipset but it would start to come down to restriction !

andy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Short answer yes. But the zalman Rad is actually a pump, res and rad all in one unit. So it would be pointless as you woudl get negative pressure. A fully custom setup would be the best bet.

Advertisement