Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo ideas

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭DILLIGAF

yeah its defo just one of those things that goes around!

Like that other urban legend that I actually have 3 feet, the extra is stored in a an oversized doc martin, I pass it off as a case of flat foot, but really, it's a third foot!:eek:

haha! but seriously I'd say your good to go! ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

DILLIGAF wrote: »
    I like that you've only managed to express input on this website 25 times in the last 2 years and I'm going to imagine that most of that is uninformative, sarcastic and generally negative.

why???
    i have a koi and i think its awesome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭DILLIGAF

{-_-}

:-*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Has anyone ever heard that if a girl gets a tattoo on her back, that it may prevent them from every getting the epidural anaesthetic in the future, for example during childbirth??
    bullcrap, you can get an epi, docs say you cant but it's about having a competant doctor, they say it purely cuz with ink they may not be able to see very well where the needle goes, cuz it has to go in pretty deep to a very specific area...

• Advertisement

what can and will most likely happen is that the tattoo will stretch alot!
    so be warned!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Eire_Tattoo

Le Rack wrote: »
    bullcrap, you can get an epi, docs say you cant but it's about having a competant doctor, they say it purely cuz with ink they may not be able to see very well where the needle goes, cuz it has to go in pretty deep to a very specific area...

Some doctors will refuse to put an epi through a tattoo. They fear that ink will be pushed into the spine by the needle. This is not just relevant to epi's some doctors will not operate where tattooed skin needs to be opened. This is not a myth. I have come across a lot of cases regarding this. It is down to the Doctors not being trained enough in dealing with tattooed skin, this is now changing due to the popularity of large tattoos in the last couple of years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

that sorta covers what i said, apart from the ink pushing bit...

it's like a year or so ago, I was told no doctor or dentist would go near my mouth or tonsils, cuz my mouth is a harbour for disease, actual quote, cuz i have my tongue done, I've since found out that's also bullcrap!

Advertisement