Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know?

• 01-03-2008 6:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey Guys,
    For me mobile is not only for communication, it is a mode of entertainment for me. But I can not download DVD files in my mobile as it doesn’t support DVD files. Does any one know any software which can help me in this matter? Your reply will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭extopia

MPEG Streamclip (Google it) is a good free application for what you need. Read the manual carefully!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 juliana_roberts

---snip---

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

christ if you're gonna try pimpin your software, at least try someone less obvious than creating an a/c - asking a question. Coming back a day or so later and replying with another new a/c and rehashing the question as your reply...

tool...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yep. Pretty odd looking.

Thread closed.

On the off chance it was a genuine question then the OP can feel free to PM me about it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement