Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - need a roofer please ASAP!

Options
  • 01-03-2008 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

A good few tiles blew off the roof last night with the high winds - I'm in Newtown. Anyone know of a roofer in the area who'll come out to do a quick job this morning (Saturday)?

I know the forecast is bad for later on and I don't want a leak or any more blowing off!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭annieee

It's ok, I got one - job done....

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ronan.michael@g

annieee wrote: »
    It's ok, I got one - job done....
    I wonder if your roofer can do a roof (tile) painting jobbie? I have the proper black tar-like paint - tried it myself - paint too thick to go on easily. I live in a bungalow so safe enough - tg! Maybe you'd let me have your roofer's contact nr? He might know someone if he did'nt want to do it himself. Many thanks, Michael r. email: [snip]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Michael, it's never a good idea to post up your e-mail address. You'll get all sorts of rubbish in your inbox!

Users can use PM to contact you instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 M_J

Hi,

Some of the roof tiles are loose so I would need a roofer to fix them.
    Could anyone recommend a roofer in the Greystones/Delgany area?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. :)

Regards,
    Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 26dublin

Im a fully qualified roofer so if any1 needs help pm and ill do my best to help u.

• Advertisement
Advertisement