Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Search engine trends

• 01-03-2008 10:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭

More interesting than anything else but here it is from google:

WWE in blue versus TNA in red

viz?q=wwe,+tna,+&date=all&geo=all&graph=weekly_img&ctab=0&sa=N

Pro wrestling in blue versus MMA in red

viz?q=pro+wrestling,+mma&date=all&geo=all&graph=weekly_img&ctab=0&sa=N

UFC in blue versus TNA in red

url]

None of the graphs I guess don't tell us anything that we already didn't know In 3 lines though, I think they say:

- Interest in TNA hasn't really gown.
    - WWE have pretty much got a formula right now that gives them consistency year on year.
    - When UFC have big fights on that people are interested, it really peaks their business.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

The things that stand out to me are that:
    - TNA is growing in interest....slowly but it is growth
    - TNA is not too far behind UFC for consistent viewers, but given most of UFC's interest is based on big fights it's not really a good comparison

Also what is point C in the first graph?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I would assume it's Benoit

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Pacman Jones spiked TNA news interest.(Compared to UFC.);)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Pacman Jones spiked TNA news interest.(Compared to UFC.)

Tito Ortiz and Chuck Lidell spiked UFC's news interest and they made about 40 million dollars off ppv in one night from it. Spot the difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Sorry, forgot something in my post.-;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement