Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned from playstation forum?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

DILLIGAF wrote: »
    yeah ok and in admittance it was only kev_ps3 that was pissing me off! if he didn't comment in the first place it would have been sound but I'm a bit of a last word kinda guy but defo when its on my own thread. I just couldnt believe what an example they were making.So I brutalized it a bit by constantly coming back.so im sorry
    tirelessrebutter.jpg
    :o

And I didn't know there was an ignore function, would this just block out any posts from whoever was on it???
    Precisely, you know they posted I believe but have to click a button to see it or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

yeah ok and in admittance it was only kev_ps3 that was pissing me off! if he didn't comment in the first place it would have been sound but I'm a bit of a last word kinda guy but defo when its on my own thread. I just couldnt believe what an example they were making.So I brutalized it a bit by constantly coming back.so im sorry
    has it been resolved? i know its tough but you'll have to learn to hold your tongue in some cases, that way if you feel someones being a tool,they might get in trouble and you wont by ignoring them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭DILLIGAF

rb_ie wrote: »
    Then put them on ignore or take the higher ground and just leave it, whatever.

oh kk then I'll have to take a gander. I believe I've probably ended up on a few of those lists as a result. :/ that card is pretty apt to!

oh and something tells me I'm not going to be allowed back there. I apologized to the moderator but I won't hold my breath that he'll allow me back on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

oh kk then I'll have to take a gander. I believe I've probably ended up on a few of those lists as a result. :/ that card is pretty apt to!

oh and something tells me I'm not going to be allowed back there. I apologized to the moderator but I won't hold my breath that he'll allow me back on it
    You're just lucky the cats haven't arrived yet.

You're just lucky the cats haven't arrived yet.
    i dont think they will, he seems to be taking stuff on board. it was touch and go there for a while though ;)

• Advertisement

the cats? that doesn't sound nice :/ and yeah, I logged out and read the thread. Kinda embarrassing, I wouldn't say I'm like that at all normally, was definitely just getting carried away with myself in between COD matches

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

There awful cute though, few of those in my thread would have at least lightened the mood a bit, i like serious cat :)

There awful cute though, few of those in my thread would have at least lightened the mood a bit, i like serious cat :)
    ha ha i'll have to quote ya on that next time someones giving out about lolcats ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement