Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Joyces selling to Superquin

Options
  • 01-03-2008 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

Has anyone heard the rumour about Joyces in Knocknacarra and Athenry selling to Superquinn? I love Superquinn and would love it to be true!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I would have thought Superquin would be looking for larger shops.
    Then again, Superquin have been trying for years to get planning for a shop in Knocknacarra so this is one way of managing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,657 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

galwayrush wrote: »
    I would have thought Superquin would be looking for larger shops.

They are starting smaller "SuperQuinn Express" stores, Knocknacarra would be ok for that, the Athery Store is well sized for a Superquinn..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

Has anyone heard the rumour about Joyces in Knocknacarra and Athenry selling to Superquinn? I love Superquinn and would love it to be true!!!

Id find it hard to believe Pat joyce would sell. Even though dunnes is hurting him in knocknacarra i hear hes still raking in the cash. But you never know. This rumour has being going on since the day he opened in knocknacarra.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I like Joyces, well stocked with all I need :)
    Superquinn is not even Irish any more are they?

Advertisement