Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone ever flown Continental to the US with an infant?

Options
  • 01-03-2008 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

The wif, our daughter and I are flying to the US with Continental this July. My daughter has CP and will need to sit in a car seat. Continental say they don't provide infant seats and they only allow FAA approved seats. Our car seat is a Bébé Confort seat which meets EEC and UN regulations. I would imagine that would mean it's also FAA approved but I just want to make sure. I rang Continental and they said to contact the manufacturer but I can't find a number for Bébé Confort.

I was thinking of writing Bébé Confort because I have their UK address. I was also thinking of ringing the FAA on Monday. I also happen to be going to Dublin Airport tomorrow to pick someone up so I'll see what I can find out from their reservations desk though I wanted to see if any parents out there have flown Continental.

Advertisement