Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what font style is this?

Options
  • 01-03-2008 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

hey guys
    im just wondering what font style is this in the pic here:

1111111111111111111zw0.th.jpg

its for a project at college, i got this sample poster, and i really need to find out what font style is being used!
    thanks for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

WhatTheFont? is good for identifying fonts but you're going to need a bigger sample than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

Try the digital art and design forum, they might know of something very close to it if not be able to get it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved. ¬_¬

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

It's Freestyle script in block capital letters.

I have it on my computer but I don't know if it was a default installation or whether it's one of the 350 I installed sometime ago. A quick google suggests Fonts.com will sell it to you or if you have Microsoft Office you may have it already edit: apparently that requires Publisher. I must have got it with an Adobe package because I don't have Publisher and I didn't pay for it at any stage.
    Font is available on fonts.com but I think they might charge.

Advertisement