Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get spare taxi receipts?

Options
  • 01-03-2008 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all, I'm currently traveling in Galway City for business for a few weeks. My boss requests me to collect all receipts but I forgot to get the taxi receipts when I used their service, that would cost a lot. Do you know any place that I could get some blank spare receipts that I could claim my boss back?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

Ha, nathin' like Saturday afternoon fraud... could always ask a taxi driver to help you out but with the regulators being so strict these days, who knows... its pretty much gonna be your loss i'd say, a lesson learned the hard way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KiNGHAI

Yeah...quite hard...Thanks for the quick reply :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Sorry about this, but your request seems legally very dodgy, so I'm going to have to lock this one up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement