Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to earth with a big bang!

Options
  • 01-03-2008 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

What a disgraceful result and performance,this was odds on to happen our boys thought they only had to turn up and win just because they won the cup last week,sorry lads but it doesnt work like that you have to put in the effort week in and week out.Also i think ramos picked the wrong team,we are not playing until next thursday so why rest keano lennon and jenas.The replacements were not up to it,o'hara hudd and bent all had shockers.The more i see of Bent the worse he seems to be getting.Who knows this could be the kick up the backside that we needed ahead of the PSV game just to show these guys thst they are not world beaters.Bye the way do you think ledley will play thurs night or does he only play once every 2 months now????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

It was a shocker today. bit of a reality check for us before the game on thursday. This result won't do us any harm imo. It was very disappointing but on a brighter not West Ham lost to the chavs. It always puts a smile on my face when they lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Agree with you could be good for us,but having said that it is embarassing to get trounced by a relegation threatened team.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

I agree it is embarassing kingdom yid but I think the reason they won today is exactly because of the fact they are fighting for survival and we're not. I think we're in a strange situation in the league now. We're not gonna get relegated or we're not gonna finish, imo, in the top 7 or 8 teams. A bit more motivation is required and its away games like the one today where i think we'll suffer in the league for the rest of the season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Very poor effort alright but better today than next Thursday or more importantly last Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 steve_thfc

Inexcusable performance. I just hope it dosent effect the confidence too much ahead of Thursday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement