Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Little Help From My Friends

Options
  • 01-03-2008 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hello all, tis my first time to post on this forum but I am a regular reader.
    Just wondering if you could help me out with a survey that I've done for my thesis. It just takes 3 minutes.

It's to do with music purchasing and downloading. I would really appreciate if any of you could do it. It takes literally 3 minutes.

Thanks!

smile.gif

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...lbmp36uQ_3d_3d

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I'd be ery interested in the results of this survey, any chance of a pm when it's done?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Yeah me too, may I also get results when it's done?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

It won't let me complete the survey, probably because the options are a bit restrictive :(

The question "Why would you download music to your mobile?" is compulsory, even though I've already said that I wouldn't (DRM issues, etc) and because of that I can't continue.

There are also a couple of other questions in there that it would be better if there were multiple answers allowed, e.g.

"Why do you purchase legal downloads?" - at least 3 of the answers listed apply in my case.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Done. No offence but it's a poor survey. Liam Byrne lists the majority of my gripes with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 doctorjr

Thanks for the feedback. You're right though, there are some problems. I rushed it so that probably affected it! It's based on an industry survey done in England so that's where the majority of the qiestions come from. I'm fixing the errors that you have suggested. I'll posts the results when it's finished.

Thanks for doing it!

*EDIT* Fixed the problems I could. You no longer have to answer everything, that was accidental. Unfortunately it won't let me give multiple answers now, but the advice is appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

Done.

noby wrote: »
    Done.
    Merci beaucoup.

If a few more people could do this that'd be a great help.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Done, but like was already mentioned it wasn't perfect so I couldn't answer some of the questions properly.

I know, it was too late to late to start over, ah well.

Thanks for doing it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement