Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

m.i.b. back again

• 01-03-2008 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

after the success of the exhibitions last year im very pleased to announce that gary anderson, gary robson and their excellant mc davie hanson are back again at the end of may (the june bank holiday weekend)

they will be playing the farmhouse inn, monkstown, dublin on the friday night, the silver tankard, navan, co. meath on the saturday night and shirleys pub, kells, co. kilkenny on the sunday night.

again the tickets will be €10 and there has been a lot of interest already.

tickets for the friday night can be obtained from paul kinsella of the farmhouse inn darts team and for the other two night just pm me on here.

will keep u updated as the time goes on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Howya Dubdarts,

Yeah cant wait for this..........the interest has been pretty good so the place should be packed out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭dubdarts

sounds good. interest overall has been very good. the guy doing the music afterwards is brilliant and is playing very late so it should be a brilliant night

will have your tickets out to you during the week

This should be a good night as the guys especially anderson are in awsome form at the minute.

anderson won a 8 man winner take all type tournament last weekend in holland against robson, fitton, adams, o shea, hankey, co stompe and ten berge netting himself €12,000

today he won the dutch pentathlon on a points system and just missed out on a new world record.

MBC - ud want to get in some serious practice before the end of may:D

just letting any people on here who are playing against the lads that they better start practising - the lads threw 3 9-darters last night at an exhibition:eek:

so better get practising

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Jaysus fair play to them........thats some shooting.......yeah cant wait for them to come over........should be a good larf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

That is some serious darts. I hit a 180 and a 140 last night in a row. Shame it took me another 18 darts to finish :D

Advertisement