Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Career tests

Options
  • 01-03-2008 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

Right are there any good career tests out there ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Cost Boy!!

I wouldn't exactly call this a career test but i went to a man in pinnacle careers for three hours in which he got me to answer alot of surveys and problem questions, questions about myself etc, basically at the end of it I had figured out 8 careers in order of preference suitable for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

me and my friend both took that test and we both got road safety manager...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 alanobroin

Philip O Gorman in mayo. I am in junior cert. and went to him a few months ago to help with subject choices for 4th year and career guidance. I found him excellent and everyone else I know that went has given him the thumbs up. He does it for Leaving Cert and Junior cert students. You sit a number of tests one day (comprising of verbal, numerical, abstract, dexterity, mechanical, spatial, spelling, and language), then he will call you back another day to discuss the results with you and your career options. He has a list of 12 courses that would be most suited to your personality and ability and will answer any questions you have.

PM me for contact number.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

There's a good interest survey on www.qualifax.ie hich'll help you asses your interests and what areas you might like to study in, the career directions website is also very good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement