Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wexford youths new jersey

• 01-03-2008 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Seriously!.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

KdjaCL wrote: »
    Seriously!.

kdjac

lets hope the new boardeaux jerseys aint like that?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Saw this today in the paper ... that pink stuff is becoming too common now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Well, supporting the eL was always considered an "alternative" lifestyle choice.

Seriously.

What. The. Fúck?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

palermo/sevilla rip offs :rolleyes::eek:

emos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

Class jerseys!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

In related news Stephen Ireland plans to sign for them this summer.

*gets coat*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

pink is the new gay black

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

I thought it's only going to be their away jersey?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Away jersey or not ... its wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

On the plus side it will help build up the player's characters since they will be slagged unmercifully for wearing them. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

lets hope the new boardeaux jerseys aint like that?!

More of a plush pink than the gay pink, LGB sponsoring you this season :D

kdjac

KdjaCL wrote: »
    More of a plush pink than the gay pink, LGB sponsoring you this season :D

kdjac

I'm only the manager because I like to see 22 lads running about in shorts. You did get the XS shorts I asked for, didn't you?

:eek:

shorts

like you asked for.

kdjac

Beautiful.

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Thats last seasons Palermo jersey.

Exept they had Lotto... not O'Neills, although rumours are Inter Milan are doing a deal with O'Neills for next season.

Shudder:

oneills jersies are like wearing cardboard, they look nice but wearing them is irritable.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

if the boots match its REEEEEEALLY time to worry

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,339 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

It's going to be a long season for those Wexford players.

lol zaph true.

Tho they have a setup down there thats on a par with any EPL side, i was shocked to see what they have down there in their complex. I would expect many many more Kevin Doyles to come tru from what Wallace has built there.

Altho we destroyed them inside 30 minutes, i left that place jealous of the setup its what every EL club can only dream off.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

It's almost as bad as the Stade France jersey. But as least those guys aren't kids.....but they are French! :p

http://www.madeinsport.com/en_nv_fiche__Stade-Francais-2007-2008-home-jersey-296527.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

BaZmO* wrote: »
    It's almost as bad as the Stade France jersey. But as least those guys aren't kids.....but they are French! :p

http://www.madeinsport.com/en_nv_fiche__Stade-Francais-2007-2008-home-jersey-296527.html

I just died a little inside.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,339 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Almost as bad? The Wexford guys aren't even in the same league and are getting off lightly by comparison! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

*Gavin counts day till the 30th May to slag and produce a banner of excellence in laughter of this farce of a jersey*.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

I was about to say. Came across this Jersey while I was in Paris last year.... What. The. ****. They're sposed to be rugby players ffs! Coming a close second is Chelsea's (And Barca's iirc) council worker kits. Luminous yellow. Seriously don't know how the designers get their jobs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

WOW that stade francais jersey is taking it to a whole new level! Looks like a surfer girls back-pack or something!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

shane86 wrote: »
    In related news Stephen Ireland plans to sign for them this summer.

After he signs he's going to the shops to buy himself a Mick Wallace hairdo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭hanton12

its the Italian side of Mick coming out. If its good enough for Palermo/Juve and goalkeepers out there, its good enough for Mick!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

hanton12 wrote: »
    its the Italian side of Mick coming out. If its good enough for Palermo/Juve and goalkeepers out there, its good enough for Mick!

Wallace has season tickets with several Italian clubs and travels over there monthly afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭hanton12

Wallace has season tickets with several Italian clubs and travels over there monthly afaik.

just Juve, and he has some property in Turin and also a bit outside the city, so does go out there quite a bit alright. Was at all Italian games in the World Cup too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I look forward to the day if ever Longford play them in our fantastic luminous yellow away kit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭SectionF

I look forward to the day if ever Longford play them in our fantastic luminous yellow away kit.

Dynorod colours -- they're designed for television, of course.

All other things being equal, would you play for WY if you had an offer from a club that played in black and red?

Advertisement