Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

running shoes on net

• 01-03-2008 9:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭

i would like to buy from the usa as the euro so strong.Anybody know a good site for bargains.Looking for racers..We are ripped off over here or even in the uk etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

i've checked out a number of sites but they don't deliver outside of the usa.. i wonder would it be worth phoning and paying over the phone.. I'd be very interested to hear more about this..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭Peckham

I have bought from this place before. Was very impressed by their efficient service and communication, but the cost savings were significantly reduced when I was presented with a bill when they arrived charging me a significant amount of taxes and duty for importing them from outside EU!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭hawkwing

www.startfitness.co.uk 2 pairs of asics 2120's for 90 sterling delivered in about 5-7 working days, i used them 4-5 times and no issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Hmm, I use the internet for a good bit of stuff, esp with the good valve doller at the minute, but I wouldnt get a pair of runners off it unless I was 100% sure of the size and fit. There's too much risk of getting a pair that doesnt fit you properly once you get them, and if you do much running at all you're asking for an injury. A good pair here will only work out €10/20 quid more expensive anyway, and think of the amount of runners you usually try on in a shop before one feels right. Thats my opinion anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭dlane99

I bought a pair of asics kayano 13 from ebay for 77e including p+p, i thought that was pretty good.
    I know the 14 are out now but a lot of places were still 150e for the 13 at the time.
    I wouldn't have bought shoes from the net except i already had a pair of the same and was happy with the fit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭robbicosta

I've a pair of unused Kayano 13s if anyone wants to buy them off me. Size 9. Just drop me a pm. Will sell for €60.

Bought two pairs last year but I'm more of a neutral runner so needed a less structured pair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 317 ✭✭bo-sco

hawkwing wrote: »
    www.startfitness.co.uk 2 pairs of asics 2120's for 90 sterling delivered in about 5-7 working days, i used them 4-5 times and no issues.

Have used startfitness myself a couple of times and find the service excellent.

Advertisement