Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New speed cameras in place

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

This f**ker caught me on the M1 earlier :p

51JTB46ABWL._AA280_.jpg

On closer inspection i found that his brain was removed , That Explains the accent!

Insert Gay Byrne Brainwash Disc Here

!
    !
    !
    V

2f12320ebf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

:D very good.

thats the new idea so i see. give children toys of this stuff so that you can brainwash them at an early age that speeding causes accidents.

i guess they are doing something to further driver training here after all :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

@D_murph: I know we're on different sides of the speed camera debate, but I have to concede that those two policemen's smiles tell me they're enjoying their job a little too much! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

lol. thats because they both have been photographed when they were very close to reaching their quotas for the day and they can head back to the station for coffee and doughnuts soon :D;)

Advertisement