Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Maddest drift ever - Wow!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

Yep, A right fcuking idiot who doesn't deserve a licence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Yer man with the camera is shouting the German equivalent of "Rapih, bud, wicked, storeeeeee"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

flanzer wrote: »

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

X2. fcuking moron nearly had a bad smash into oncoming traffic as far as i can see from the vid :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Was the cameraman having an orgasm or something?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

I know yer man is an idiot and does not deserve a licence but it's just..............................mad!

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Was the cameraman having an orgasm or something?

must have been someone else standing by him making that noise cos the camera man was holding the camera a bit too steady for that if it was him :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

It's not german.

I remember seeing this on a different website a while back and its Latvian afaik.

Yes yes its stupid and hes an "idiot"... but fair play, that was absolutely PERFECT and takes huge amount of skill. - theres no way you would try something like that unless 100% sure your were going to nail it perfectly so I would assume he's not some bum-fluff moustached 17 yr old joy rider but a skilled PRO or stunt driver.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

JHMEG wrote: »
    Yer man with the camera is shouting the German equivalent of "Rapih, bud, wicked, storeeeeee"

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭stratos

I am absoloutly appalled by the actions of this driver, the oncoming traffic containing innocent people cou oh to hell thats the coolest thing I'v ever seen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

Looks like he likes to practice a lot on this bend ... even with oncoming trucks :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zul8aNehARc

Now that's car control!!

And of course somebody saw this video and tried to give it a bash themselves LOL!!:D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVcv543W1iM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 PurelyEsoteric

While on one hand he's an arrogant tool for doing that on a busy road in the daytime, on the other hand fair play for smoothly pulling off such a nice drift.
    Conflicting emotions!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

C_Breeze wrote: »
    Yes yes its stupid and hes an "idiot"... but fair play, that was absolutely PERFECT and takes huge amount of skill. - theres no way you would try something like that unless 100% sure your were going to nail it perfectly so I would assume he's not some bum-fluff moustached 17 yr old joy rider but a skilled PRO or stunt driver.

a skilled pro or stunt driver would not have done that in the first place on an open road. the driver of that car missed a very serious accident by about a metre and is an idiot of the highest order

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

miju wrote: »
    a skilled pro or stunt driver would not have done that in the first place on an open road. the driver of that car missed a very serious accident by about a metre and is an idiot of the highest order

+1

If he wants to play with his own life fine but don't play with somebody else's life. He's obviously a skilled driver but what would he have done if he'd had a blowout doing that? Idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

It's not german.

I remember seeing this on a different website a while back and its Latvian afaik.

Agree. You can't deny.....he is an unreal driver but not very sensible.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Agree. You can't deny.....he is an unreal driver but not very sensible.

Just cause he didn't kill someone this time, does not make him an unreal driver.

Plus, this is not a professional or stunt driver, they would have more sense, I'm guessing 20-25yr, soon to be in the obituaries section of the news paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

Wanker. Hope when he dies in a car crash that he doesn't take anyone else with him. World will be a safer place when he wraps it round a tree.
    His buddy had a minor orgasm.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

agreed promethius hopefully something like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRNX-XRjROU&NR=1 will happen to him :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

"Yer man with the camera is shouting the German equivalent of "Rapih, bud, wicked, storeeeeee"

LMAO.

class...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,024 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Theres no way you would try something like that unless 100% sure your were going to nail it perfectly.

The mere fact that he attempted it is no indication of some kind of infallible skill. Even professional stunt drivers in controlled situations aren't 100% sure they're going to nail what they do perfectly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭confuzed

why always BMW?
    :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

"sttttttttttttoooooorrrrreeeeyyyyyyyyy"

LOL

i think he was a nob alright, prob latvian. them fellas are spaced out of it. with about as good education as my dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

If it was an abandoned/closed off/completely 100% empty road then I'd say fair play. It wasn't. He's an idiot.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

gunter with the camera seem to be having a orgasm

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Wow - still no mention of "holier than thou" or "high horses" for pointing out someone driving like a ****.

well contrary to speeding in general this guy is actually doing dangerous driving here.

he should get one of these instead :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yToiXV6TVAE

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

D_murph wrote: »
    well contrary to speeding in general this guy is actually doing dangerous driving here.

he should get one of these instead :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yToiXV6TVAE

Now thats a class driver.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

flanzer wrote: »
    Absolute fool!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Had his fog lights on too. Disgraceful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Had his fog lights on too. Disgraceful.

BURN HIM!! :p:D

Advertisement