Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newstalk looking for HP fans

• 01-03-2008 11:30pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

It seems that, on the back of last weeks success on Newstalk, they're interested in talking to some Harry Potter fans now. If you'd like to chat to them about it, you can email John Fardy at johnfardy@newstalk.ie or call on 01 644 5152. You'd probably want to mention that you read about it here!

If you do contact them, let us know! I'm really interested in how you get on. I'd do it, but I'm not in Ireland so it's a bit trickier.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Faith wrote: »
    Hey guys,

It seems that, on the back of last weeks success on Newstalk, they're interested in talking to some Harry Potter fans now. If you'd like to chat to them about it, you can email John Fardy at johnfardy@newstalk.ie or call on 01 644 5152. You'd probably want to mention that you read about it here!

If you do contact them, let us know! I'm really interested in how you get on. I'd do it, but I'm not in Ireland so it's a bit trickier.

Will we have to pay 30c to tell you??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Damn, I'd do it but its probably over now.

Advertisement