Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bar

Options
  • 02-03-2008 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

A guy walks into a bar and sees a beautiful woman sitting alone. He says, "Can I buy you a drink?"

She replies, "Yes, but it won't do you any good."

Later he asks, "May I buy you another drink?" "Yes," she responds, "but it won't do you any good."

After a few drinks, he decides to ask her to his apartment. Again, she replies, "Yes, but it won't do you any good."

In his apartment he turns to her and says, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I want you for my wife."

She replies, "Ohhhhh, THAT'S a different story!! Bring her on out!!!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

It's funny cause it's true!
    (Happened to me last night) - well she musta been a woman in comfortable shoes because she didn't fancy me ,not even with the Tom Cruise mask on -Face of Tom Cruise, body of Golum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

golem.jpg
    A clearer picture of you is emerging Mick:)

Me? I have the body of Stallone and the face of Paul Newman
    and the Bluest of Blue Eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

rocky25 wrote: »
    golem.jpg
    A clearer picture of you is emerging Mick:)

Me? I have the body of Stallone and the face of Paul Newman
    and the Bluest of Blue Eyes.

I f*cking wish!

I was thinking more of the fella from Lord of The Rings. skinny, can't talk right, smells of fish. That me.

Advertisement