Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Strip Clubs - Story?

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

supersara wrote: »
    Hello there,

I was just wondering if anyone would think it's appropriate for a guy in a long term relationship to get a lap dance in a strip club when his young, attractive and very flexible girlfriend does it for him quite regularly?? Perhaps it is acceptable and i'm just a bit old fashioned to think that a satisfied partner shouldn't need to see another woman's naked body... :o

PI IMO

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 djcharles69

I'm going to Dublin in a couple of weekends time with a group of guys.

I know everyone here is saying the stripclubs are all cr4p but could someone give me a run down of what is on offer so I can try to make decision on which one of the bad bunch we shoud visit. Even if its just a couple of words about each.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭disssco

What exactly do the private dances in Ireland entail?

I went to a strip club in Ibiza. I paid €30 for about 10 minutes. The lovely girl got completely naked, almost forced me to suck her nipples, i rubbed her beautifully shaven axe wound, she licked my stomach?? and softly bit my penis through my trousers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 djcharles69

I'm going to Dublin in a couple of weekends time with a group of guys.

I know everyone here is saying the stripclubs are all cr4p but could someone give me a run down of what is on offer so I can try to make decision on which one of the bad bunch we shoud visit. Even if its just a couple of words about each.

Thank you

Please.............. someone offer some words of wisdom... i'm down to Lapello or Angels

which one .. what are the pro's and cons of each?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

I dunno, five pages in and yis all aren't spotting a wind-up?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Johnny Volume

I dunno, five pages in and yis all aren't spotting a wind-up?
    ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

OP, we all know the old "Hitler wore a suit, Jesus wore sandals" arguement and you are dead right. Preventing you getting in somewhere because you wore runners and a hoodie is an infringement of your civil liberties, except that most paying establishments require you to leave your civil liberties at the front door.

Blokes have been trying to change this for ever and haven't managed it yet, so there is no chance of you doing it on the doorstep of a Dublin stripclub at 1am on a Sunay morning. Sorry, it just aint gonna happen. If you want to get in somewhere decent, wear posh clothes. simple as.

As for Dublin strip clubs, horrendously expensive rip off joints tbh. it would be cheaper flying to Manchester and going to one there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

If yous keep getting turned away from places for wearing hoodies and runners, its not the hoodies and runners thats the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Princess666

Has anyone been to Lapetite? I'm wondering what it is like, and how much cover is. My friend and I were thinking about checking it out, specifically because their webite says women are welcome. We're not from Ireland and don't understand the practice of not letting us in! At home we can go into any stripclub without a problem, and we never get charged cover. :p

Advertisement