Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Defoe will score today from Pompey

Options
  • 02-03-2008 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Can't believe I wasted ten seconds of my Sunday reading that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

Nice one. What price did ya get that at

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Dont know if the goal will be awarded to Defoe, he didnt seem to get any touch on the ball as it headed towards the net
    The stadium announcer at Goodison did give it to Defoe.
    It will probably go to the dubious goals comittee

Let us know if you bookie pays out,would be interested to know if they try and worm their way out of paying you.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Ya-Boy-Ya

Would ya believe I missed him as first goalscorer before the game started so I done him to get the second goal instead at 13/2... Yakubu scored as I was putting the bet on IN RUNNING !!! How lucky was that!!! :D

He def got a touch

And to the fella who said he wasted his time reading this .... DO I CARE !!!! hahaha
    Happy days!!

andrew1977: Got paid.... just checked Paddy Power account and its there!!! Happy Days.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Collie D wrote: »

Humble pie???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Humble pie???

I have to agree with him. I still think it was a waste of 10 seconds. Why was he to score today? Any particular reason from the OP?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I agree that the OP could have given us a reason.

But posting that it was a waste of his time just stupid and added nothing constructive to the thread - he could have asked the OP for his reasons...?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

But posting that it was a waste of his time just stupid and added nothing constructive to the thread - he could have asked the OP for his reasons...?

Aye, fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

How can you add to a non-existent conversation? Anyway, fair play for winning and I'm not too bothered myself, as posted on another thread Everton were my nap and only bet of the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭WH BONNEY

Collie D wrote: »

Cant believe it took you 10 seconds to read the op

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Ya-Boy-Ya

O my god such a fuss over :

A. Why I wrote the thread.
    B. How long it took to read the thread.

The point is I WON hehe :D

Advertisement