Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag Weekend...

Options
  • 02-03-2008 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

Thinking of planning my brothers stag weekend in Cork. We're from Galway and a lot of his friends are living in Dublin so a lot of us were thinking of simply flying down on the Friday and back home on the Sunday.

Is it worth going to Cork? Will we have plenty for doing?

Also, will there be hassle getting into bars/clubs if there's a big group of us?

Any recommendations/comments appreciated. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Droogie wrote: »
    Is it worth going to Cork? Will we have plenty for doing?

Yes.
    Droogie wrote: »
    Also, will there be hassle getting into bars/clubs if there's a big group of us?

Yes.

TBH, I would never have a stag in Ireland. If you're all getting on a plane anyway, why not take off to Prague or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭steps_3314

i would agree with last post.

although plenty to do in cork the majority of bouncers are pricks when it comes to clubs. you will have no problem enjoying drinks throughout the day but at the end of the night you will have hassle with clubs

Liverpool is a good spot for a stag and cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Good place to come but ye'll have to break into smaller groups to get into clubs.

Saw a hen party last week there must have been at least 30 women/girls, there was no way they were going to be let in together.

Advertisement