Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Mobile Prepay Rates

• 02-03-2008 6:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭

With changes recently is some price plans:

Does Speakeasy Early Bird offer the best day time value and Meteors Leisure time the best night time value.

I am not much of a texter.

Some of the more recent plans come down hard on prepay customers if they make mobile calls outside their network.

I would hate to suggest to anybody to change their mobile phone network so I could make cheaper calls to them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭JTMan

As a general rule Metoer Anytime Plus offers the best value out of the 5 operators ...

20c day and night calls to call networks and 9c texts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

This option on o2 might suit you either you pick 10 o2 numbers that you can text or call for free but calls to other networks are expensive:
    http://www.o2online.ie/wps/wcm/connect/O2/Home/Personal/Price+plans/Speakeasy+prepay/O2+Experience

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

What about vodas new free texts and talk deal? Im not sure of the specifics (op can do their own research :))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

O2 has a flat rate plan - 20cents to any network at any time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,808 ✭✭✭ablelocks

do you have a link or further information on that - no mention of it on the o2 website?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

No they don't. That was o2 Freedom and it lasted a month. Now you only have o2 Experience with free texts (and 50+c calls)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

o2 flat rate plan was not on the website
    feb 26th - i called up the customer care and asked them about this
    and they easily changed my plan from early bird to flat rate plan
    try calling them and ask for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Tarakiwa

For the best rates just check out www.callcosts.ie

It compares all the mobile companies for you!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Tescomobile are 20c any network anytime and 9c for texts and you get clubpoints if you top up with them.

Advertisement