Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's style do you like?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Mary Harney :D:D

ah yeh i like wearing circus tents aswell...amazed what you can do in them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭lizann

Hayden Panettiere

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

actually, dita von teese, and gwen stefani, i tend to like their looks... same with kate moss... and im a pete doherty fan, so i could be well biased on that one... but while i like their looks... i'd never wear em myself... i kinda just stick to my old baggy clothes. become a fan of the 3/4 length baggy jeans since coming over here too. got one pair back in march when i first visited, been wearing them tonnes since, then converted a green pair to 3/4 length over the summer, and boughbt a black pair for work. lovin em. though showing my ink at work is still a weird thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭TEDDYBEAR90

eva-mendes-picture-4.jpg
    Eva mendes- always looks chic and glam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

id say im a mix between kylie and jlo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Babette08

Moonbaby wrote: »
    SJP is one of those people who obviously has a sense of her own style, and enjoys the clothes she wears.
    She has started her own clothes line in the US where everythng is under 20 dollars and comes in sizes itsy bisty to absolutly massive.
    I really respect that.

I think Patricia Field actually took SJP under her wing and she became a sort of muse for her styling ideas. As far as I know it was actually Patricia Field who was the creative brain behind all her looks. She is the perfect clothes horse though

Yeah everyone seems to look pretty much the same right now - the Olsen twins have a good eye for creating their own look

Advertisement