Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Finally Done it :)

Options
  • 02-03-2008 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

well lads as the title stats "finally done it!"

I gave up the drink in order to same money for a new car and im going to pick it up on wednesday, i finally got myself a BMW :) woohoo

its a e46 (i think) '99 bmw 318i, ( new model )

im over the moon with it :)

finally got myself a decent car :) woohoo!!

anyway sorry for the rant but just wanted to express joy :)

Cheers,
    ADO

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

ADO wrote: »
    I gave up the drink in order to same money for a new car and im going to pick it up on wednesday, i finally got myself a BMW :) woohoo

You must drink alot if you can buy a beamer by knocking it on the head!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭MAKE MY DAY

Congrats well done :D brill car

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Not another BMW Driver :D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Congrats. As they say, all good things come to those who wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Best of luck with it - check out the forum on www.bmw-driver.net - I've found the guys there very helpful.

• Advertisement
Advertisement