Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indenting table from top of webpage

Options
  • 02-03-2008 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi, I want to place a table almost in the centre of the webpage. As in indent it down from the top of the webpage - I've done this before but have forgotten how I did it. Not having any luck on google at all........please hellp.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

There are lots of ways to do this depending on how nicely you want it done.
    You could use css within the opening tag like: <table style="margin-top: 150px">
    Or if you're stuck in a wysiwyg editor and aren't adverse to "tag soup", go to the code view and just throw in a lot of <br>'s before the <table> starts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭cathald

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the OP wants to vertically/horizontally center the table in the page? - so it is the center for all resolutions and browsers?

CSS prob way to go but I think its a big difficult.

Advertisement