Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuck In CRYSIS

Options
  • 02-03-2008 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm stuck in the section called "Core". I've collected extra ammo and guns just before you enter some kind of control room, killing all the aliens in my way. Gone thru that and find myself in some kind of production area, there's like arms that come from the walls and join up to create something,there are force fields that divide that area into 3 sections also, i've floated around for ages and i cant seem to find a way out, can anyone give me advise. Sorry forthe poor description above.
    P

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Hi all,

I'm stuck in the section called "Core". I've collected extra ammo and guns just before you enter some kind of control room, killing all the aliens in my way. Gone thru that and find myself in some kind of production area, there's like arms that come from the walls and join up to create something,there are force fields that divide that area into 3 sections also, i've floated around for ages and i cant seem to find a way out, can anyone give me advise. Sorry forthe poor description above.
    P
    The moving things are actually doors, wait for them to open and travel thru as normal :), I think thats the bit your at anyway :)

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

So i figured i'd just use this thread instead of start another. My prob is that after i blow up the 2 tanks, that next part of the game doesn't come. Pyscho is suppose to tell u lets get out of here with the hostage or something, but he doesn't and nothing happens. I've tried it a few times now. I'm on on patch 1.2. Anyone else come across this or know how to fix it?

Advertisement