Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry Katona...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Amz wrote: »
    Poor auld Kerry
    LOL @ what he cheated with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

At times I feel sorry for her but she brings it on herself. McFadden had a lucky escape, look who he's with now, a beautiful, classy girl. Kerry's husband is nothing but a scumbag, you can see blatantly he's in it for the money.

She's messed up, it's her own fault (I hate when people blame their actions on their childhood, fair enough she had it very tough but a lot of people do and they don't use the pity route) it's sad to see especially when she has 3 kids and another one on the way.

What I want to know is why do MTV give these people their own shows. Don't get me started on Jodie Marsh! The ratings can't be that high for a Kerry Katona programme surely? Then again it's the OK buyers that are probably watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

The girl could have had it all, But she took the wrong route, Doing drugs married to a cheater, letting herself go..

Not so long ago she was queen of the jungle and mom of the year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭hoppo254

One of the papers she claimed its ok to do coke because she can ween the baby off it once its born ??????!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Clare Bear wrote: »
    She's messed up, it's her own fault (I hate when people blame their actions on their childhood, fair enough she had it very tough but a lot of people do and they don't use the pity route) it's sad to see especially when she has 3 kids and another one on the way.
    She is asked about it a lot in interviews, I dunno if it's her banging on about it or the researchers keep dragging it up. Probably her books are full of it. It's not an excuse but i'm sure it didn't help her. She has totally fallen by the wayside now though. Sad for her kids especially.
    Clare Bear wrote: »
    What I want to know is why do MTV give these people their own shows. Don't get me started on Jodie Marsh! The ratings can't be that high for a Kerry Katona programme surely? Then again it's the OK buyers that are probably watching it.
    Couldn't agree more, gutter tv.
    hoppo254 wrote: »
    One of the papers she claimed its ok to do coke because she can ween the baby off it once its born ??????!!!!!
    I seriously hope that's BS.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭cathald

And people wonder why Iceland has the highest suicide rate in the world ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

hoppo254 wrote: »
    Link? That sounds like a very unlikely thing for a pregnant woman to say, even if it is Kerry Katona.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/0203_kerry.shtml

Link to Kerry about kerrys comments and coke doing..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Not for a minute standing up for her but you can't believe everything you read. Especially in the News of the World. Plus I'm sure she gets a lot of hangers on selling stories on her for money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Ar3d

i hope theres no bad effect to the child for her stupidity act.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Serpentine

her child is gonna be royally f-ed up all thanks to her stupidity & selfishness & that's the bit that's maddening :mad:

As well as her being a skank :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Quality wrote: »
    The girl could have had it all, But she took the wrong route, Doing drugs married to a cheater, letting herself go..

I'm not so sure about that - I think she's had all she could take - allow me to explain before we forget that we are not on the insult thread :)

Really, KK has no talent at all, other than being someone who used to be quite attractive (and I know that's not a talent). What happened to her was, she came from a crappy background, her mother is a junkie, her step-dad tried to kill her mother, etc etc etc. So here's this girl at 16 or 17, no prospects, no expectation of a good life, and some dude says to her "hey - do you want to be in a band?" So of course she says yes - as probably 99% of people in her position would have done. Work in Tescos, or be on MTV? eh......

so, the dude who manages the band makes his few quid off them, pays the girls as little as he can get away with, and then walks away. I know she quit the band (right?) but I'm pretty sure that she never got any career advice, or pension advice, or learned any of the lessons we all learned by going to college or getting our first real job. Instead, she lived in a cocoon surrounded by yes-men and women, people who were only interested in her because of what she could get them. She marries Bryan, and her life is set. Until he leaves her (and I'm not blaming him or anything, just stating the facts). So now what? She has this incredible lifestyle, a predilitiction for hard (and expensive) drugs, and all these "friends" around with their hands out. Only problem is, she still has no talent. So, basically she has to make sure that there is always something going on in her life that she can sell to the papers. The twat she ended up marrying comes along and tells her he can protect her, blah blah blah, but I think we all know how that's going to end up.

Really, the only thing she's guilty of is believing the hundreds of people who told her she could have anything she wants. How do you think her life is going to pan out? What has she - four, maybe five years left in the public eye, and then she won't even be able to sell stories to the press, cause it'll all have been done to death. Then, she'll have nothing. No job, no money and no hope. While the guy who put her in the band is still raking it in.

I really do feel sorry for her, and all the other washups.

Yeah I do feel sorry for..

But I also feel disgusted with her for her actions, If what is written about her is true. Kerry had a lot of excellent opportunities her way and could have made good of herself..

I tell ya, Max Clifford has a hard job with her..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

The kerry Catonas and Pete Docertys (spelling ) of this world just play out their drunken escapades for the media and the people to devour . We are the fools for buying this stuff and some kids/teens will read this stuff, see the pics and think snorting coke ,taking drugs and getting paraletic is what being a celeb is all about . It's sort of weird sad and obscene to see blearyeyed pete and all the other drunken celebs once again on the front cover of another mag or taboid falling into/out off a car again .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

tbh wrote: »
    I'm not so sure about that - I think she's had all she could take - allow me to explain before we forget that we are not on the insult thread :)

Really, KK has no talent at all, other than being someone who used to be quite attractive (and I know that's not a talent). What happened to her was, she came from a crappy background, her mother is a junkie, her step-dad tried to kill her mother, etc etc etc. So here's this girl at 16 or 17, no prospects, no expectation of a good life, and some dude says to her "hey - do you want to be in a band?" So of course she says yes - as probably 99% of people in her position would have done. Work in Tescos, or be on MTV? eh......

so, the dude who manages the band makes his few quid off them, pays the girls as little as he can get away with, and then walks away. I know she quit the band (right?) but I'm pretty sure that she never got any career advice, or pension advice, or learned any of the lessons we all learned by going to college or getting our first real job. Instead, she lived in a cocoon surrounded by yes-men and women, people who were only interested in her because of what she could get them. She marries Bryan, and her life is set. Until he leaves her (and I'm not blaming him or anything, just stating the facts). So now what? She has this incredible lifestyle, a predilitiction for hard (and expensive) drugs, and all these "friends" around with their hands out. Only problem is, she still has no talent. So, basically she has to make sure that there is always something going on in her life that she can sell to the papers. The twat she ended up marrying comes along and tells her he can protect her, blah blah blah, but I think we all know how that's going to end up.

Really, the only thing she's guilty of is believing the hundreds of people who told her she could have anything she wants. How do you think her life is going to pan out? What has she - four, maybe five years left in the public eye, and then she won't even be able to sell stories to the press, cause it'll all have been done to death. Then, she'll have nothing. No job, no money and no hope. While the guy who put her in the band is still raking it in.

I really do feel sorry for her, and all the other washups.

...and life is tough. But at some point, you have to take responsibility for yours and how it's going to pan out. Whatever bad things have happened to you in the past. She has 3 kids with another on the way, what kind of life do you think she's giving them?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Watched her "show" last night.. Sweet holy mother of divine crap.. How could anyone let her go on that long WITHOUT putting her away??.. She's off her face the whole time.. quite obviously I might add :confused: Ah sure it's mad :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,952 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

still would

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

kerry katona is the definition of a very very annoying media-attention-seeking w***e!:mad:
    My sentiments exactly

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Beerlao

Ar3d wrote: »
    i hope theres no bad effect to the child for her stupidity act.
    the poor kid doesn't stand a chance anyway with a mother like that

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

Kerrys in Labour! JUs got this info
    http://www.heatworld.com/Article/5118/Kerry+Katona/Kerry%e2%80%99s+in+labour!

Hope everything goes ok for her and the baby!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

NAGGIE03 wrote: »
    Kerrys in Labour! JUs got this info
    http://www.heatworld.com/Article/5118/Kerry+Katona/Kerry%e2%80%99s+in+labour!

Hope everything goes ok for her and the baby!
    file not found:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

Thats strange! Works for me!!
    Just try heatworlds home page! Its all on there!

So seemingly she went into labour last night, and was rushed into hospital followed by her film crew.

The baby is to be a boy, and she is suppossed to be naming him Max after her publicist Max Clifford..

Watch this space.!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

She is a total retard. We all have our problems just some people can't stop going on about them and blaming other people for them.

I wouldn't touch her, I can't even stand looking at her, She wasn't that attractive even in her Atomic Kitten days. Saw some recent topless photo of her and it was manky, two concrete moulds would be more attractive.

Typical dope who thinks walking down the aisle and having kids will solve her problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭Clink

Kerry Katona is just vile. I wonder if Delta Goodrem is watching the show and thinking how she's a thousand times classier than wifey no.1!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Clink wrote: »
    Kerry Katona is just vile. I wonder if Delta Goodrem is watching the show and thinking how she's a thousand times classier than wifey no.1!

I'd imagine she is.. No ex jealousy issues there I'd say...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

Fat mess, end of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

grr!!!

i hate this girl!

and her stupid tv show is ridiculous! Seriously what did she expect from this show?

cos all she has gotten from it to highlight how stupid she is and how badly Mark treats her.....

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Truely a Woman that needs to be Put down....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Popped the little 'un out this afternoon in 'three pushes' according to MTV. Nice photo too....MTV News Link

Advertisement