Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry Katona...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

what a babe...

kerry_hospital_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Phoar!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

will that child be strung out?
    i have had the misfortune to stumble across her show a couple of times
    and from what i see she is skagging constantly
    i saw one where she was trying to stop smoking bull**** she was trying to stop
    snorting but the look of the head on her
    travesty of a human being
    i despise westlife but good help brian mc fatten having to look at that mess and that skanger idiot trying to look after his children he must be very very worried
    i would be

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Steak wrote: »
    what a babe...

kerry_hospital_500.jpg

Oh my god!!

Disgusting...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 april2007

shes childish, attention seeking, selfish, immature.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

What is she taking all the time that she's always slurring her words.... Valium? or is it drink?

I think that excuse for a man she's with is the main problem - taking a 50% cut from her earnings for driving her around or revealingly "taking her for lots of rides" as he said in one episode.

Was the crassness always in her or is he bringing it out. It's sad. She's trainwreckalicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Pat McGhee

It's hard to believe this is the same person. Just goes to show what a bit of slap & effort can do!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Pat McGhee wrote: »
    It's hard to believe this is the same person. Just goes to show what a bit of slap & effort can do!
    And a time machine...

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

Pat McGhee wrote: »

anyone any idea what year that was taken in?

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Pat McGhee

xzanti wrote: »
    And a time machine...

She's only 27, if she got her head sorted there's no reason she couldn't look like that again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

looking at her lately I don't know, I think she's let herself go too far, she's a mess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭flonge

Its hard to know what to make of her now,
    the papers are constantly writing stuff about her, its hard to differentiate whats the truth and what are the lies.
    I do think though that she should let the hole I hate Brian crusade go..
    They were soo cute Together though especially when she came out of the jungle.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

She's claiming to have lost 2st in one week on Special K??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=562560&in_page_id=1773

I'm sure she did alright :rolleyes::pac:;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

xzanti wrote: »
    She's claiming to have lost 2st in one week on Special K??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=562560&in_page_id=1773

I'm sure she did alright :rolleyes::pac:;)

Special K HUH?

Ketamine is sold in either powdered or liquid form. In powdered form, its appearance is similar to that of pharmaceutical grade cocaine and can be insufflated (referred to as a "Special K", "Ket", "Kettle-mine", "K", "Horse Tranqulizer" or "Fantastic Ketamid"), injected, or placed in beverages.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ang

will that child be strung out?
    i have had the misfortune to stumble across her show a couple of times
    and from what i see she is skagging constantly
    i saw one where she was trying to stop smoking bull**** she was trying to stop
    snorting but the look of the head on her
    travesty of a human being
    i despise westlife but good help brian mc fatten having to look at that mess and that skanger idiot trying to look after his children he must be very very worried
    i would be

Kerry is the one bringing up molly and lily, Brian hardly sees them. So he has no right to say anything bad about her. He is a waste of space. Kerry is totally picked on by the media and by the general public. It's very unfair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

Kerry couldnt bring up a kitten, maybe if she didn't stick her tongue out at every camera man and started to have a bit of self respect she wouldn't be "picked on" the the media. The way she carries on is like a light to a moth in regards to the paparazi. Easy money and she falls for it all the time.

Like for God's sake, having a baby on MTV - She brings it all on herself. Whats next? shaving her head? She needs to kop on that the world does not revolve around her.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭babyboom

However bad you think she is, she's not as bad as her ex husband who emigrated to Australia to be with the woman he left her for, leaving his two daughters behind - the two daughters he's supposed to care about so much. If you didn't trust your ex-partner to bring up your children, would you go the other side of the world? He has a bloody cheek to make remarks on her parenting skills - at least she's in the same country as her children.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

I watched a couple of those episodes on MTV and i quite like her, what ya see is what ya get:D

Katona basically still is a child and shouldn't be let near any of her kids. Just cos wot McFadden is wrong too doesn't make her right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

babyboom wrote: »
    However bad you think she is, she's not as bad as her ex husband who emigrated to Australia to be with the woman he left her for, leaving his two daughters behind - the two daughters he's supposed to care about so much. If you didn't trust your ex-partner to bring up your children, would you go the other side of the world? He has a bloody cheek to make remarks on her parenting skills - at least she's in the same country as her children.

You would rather your kids had a mum like that than a dad who lived the other side of the world? Get a clue. At worst his absence is emotionally damaging the kids, her behaviour (and 'alleged' or 'past' drug abuse) is likely to do far worse.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Froot

TheNog wrote: »
    but despite it all I find her strangely attrative!!!

Maybe it is her cheeky hunour

Maybe its the fact that she was relatively thin and had massive tits...

As soon as she talks all feelings towards her just melt though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭babyboom

ellscurr wrote: »
    You would rather your kids had a mum like that than a dad who lived the other side of the world? Get a clue. At worst his absence is emotionally damaging the kids, her behaviour (and 'alleged' or 'past' drug abuse) is likely to do far worse.

I think emotional damage is the most lasting kind. If he is proclaiming his concern for his children in such a public way (in the papers last week I think) then he should be over in the UK trying to help them rather than pontificating from afar. I'm a parent, under no circumstances would I live in a different country from my children, whether my partner was doing a good job rearing them or not. I'd simply want to be near them and see them all the time - anyone who doesn't feel that way about their kids really shouldn't have any. I'm not saying she's a good parent, as far as I can see the Nanny does most of the parenting, but at least she's a physical presence in their lives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

babyboom wrote: »
    I think emotional damage is the most lasting kind. If he is proclaiming his concern for his children in such a public way (in the papers last week I think) then he should be over in the UK trying to help them rather than pontificating from afar. I'm a parent, under no circumstances would I live in a different country from my children, whether my partner was doing a good job rearing them or not. I'd simply want to be near them and see them all the time - anyone who doesn't feel that way about their kids really shouldn't have any. I'm not saying she's a good parent, as far as I can see the Nanny does most of the parenting, but at least she's a physical presence in their lives.

I'd take absence over her kind of physical presence any day. The state she is 'allegedly' in is far more potentially damaging to those kids than daddy being on the end of a phone. I don't advocate separation by any means (and I would be highly unimpressed if a guy I had a kid with trotted off around the world when the fancy took him) but if it's between that and what could happen to them in her care, I'd take the former.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭N1njapirate

It's scary how much she's changed.. She must be borderline obese now, and looks/acts no better than the worst trailer trash a place could dish out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

"borderline" obese? :eek:

She's huge!

This whole "eating for two" attitude is a very damaging one, it's a silly old wives' tale, not sound medical advice. It's not healthy to be as overweight as Kerry Katona-Mc Fadden-Katona, especially if you're pregnant!

Just thinking about how many curries that poor fetus had to suffer through makes me shudder. And that's it, I'm not going to say anything about substances which she may have taken but which we cannot prove she has taken.

She does openly admit to smoking though, and I caught a bit of either the show or an ad for it while i was looking for South Park on MTV. She was rolling her eyes at the fact that people were staring in disgust at a very (very) heavy pregnant woman smoking a cigarette! Oh, yeah, how dare they have more concern for your unborn baby than you do.

It makes me really sad to think of all the women out there who would make great mothers, who would do anything to be able to have a child, while this "woman" won't even knock smoking on the head or even try to lose some of the unhealthy amount of weight that she's carrying around with her.

Apparently she has now banned cameras from her house, ashamed of her size? Hmmm, but she wasn't ashamed of all that flab when there was a defenseless little baby underneath it? There's priorities for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

ang wrote: »
    Kerry is the one bringing up molly and lily, Brian hardly sees them. So he has no right to say anything bad about her. He is a waste of space. Kerry is totally picked on by the media and by the general public. It's very unfair.

:rolleyes:

Maybe you should make your own 'Leave Kerry alone!!!!!' video!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭dc69

ang wrote: »

Do you not think the fact that Brian didnt have a chance of getting decent custody of his kids affected this.Men are persected if a couple splits.I am sure that if he could gain sole custody he would take those kids and never let them near that dispicable creature again!

Blame the court system for him never seeing his kids not Brian Mcfadden.

Correct and right mate about the courts screwing men even though the mother is an obvious retard. Was watching Brian on Living with Lucy the other night and it appears the kids do get to see him even when he's in Oz. One would have thought him being in the music industry that some travelling would be involved and where would you rather live, with Kerry smoking and crying her head off or in Sydney? Mmmm tough choice eh?

PS Is it me or does Lucy Kennedy laugh far too much?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

nhughes100 wrote: »
    PS Is it me or does Lucy Kennedy laugh far too much?

I lost all repect I was ever gonna have for Lucy Kennedy. She is nothing but a pathetic lick-arse. I tuned in to her and Jade and I was just disgusted. (If you're wondering why I then continued to watch, there are two reasons. 1) Monday night after 9pm? Not a lot of choice and 2) I kinda like being grossed out, I like gross-out horror movies. It's disturbingly entertaining)

The next day my husband saw her out in Dalkey having something to eat in a pub. I asked him if her nose was still brown from living inside Jades big huge @ss.

• Advertisement

I get the same feeling when I'm watching, it's like that super sweet sixteen thing on mtv, I end up wanting to shoot the ppl on it when I watch it, it's sort of like how low can u go. I wonder did Lucy do a big belly laugh when your husband said that to her?

Advertisement