Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Swapping from Commercial to Private?

Options
  • 02-03-2008 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

Havent changed either way mid way through a policy before but am thinking of changing back from the van to a car as i's proving too messy always having to try take the missus car when I need to take the young lad anywhere.

I'm with Quinn on my commercial policy, does anyone know if they will let me swap it to a private policy or will hey make me cancel the policy and start a new one?

I had 4 years ncb since last May but cancelled my policy in Sept to change to a van (was with Hiberian so ended up with Quinn) . Is it a case of writing off another few months (since sept) to change back and startign the fifth year all over again?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭markymac

Yeah, I think it's basically a new policy, doing away with the commercial one and replacing with a new private policy. Just ring them and ask they are handy to deal with anyway.

Marky

Advertisement