Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Invisible Shield

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

matchthis wrote: »
    Anyone know where to pick one of these up or quickest, cheapest way of getting one??

http://www.invisibleshield.com/smartphone/apple/iphone.php

Looks like something handy to have and only heard good things about them

You can order from that site. Delivery is free worldwide...

Another similar (same) option is bse (bestskinsever)... it's the same thing only cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

I always order my Invisibe Shield's directly from the company, delivery is always prompt and reasonable. Very happy with the product and service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I ordered an invisible shield on the 15th February and still haven't received it so I wouldn't call them prompt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

ordered mine from a UK Ebay seller, was sent out for delivery on the day of payment and received two days later!!

Was for a i-touch however, cant remember seller name...could check but im a bit lazy atm :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭matchthis

Saw them on Ebay alright, but was hoping somehwere bricks and mortar thad them here. Might order of the uk as it could be quicker. I know it's freepost from the manufacturer site, but this could add a long time to delivery

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Invisible-SHIELD-Full-Body-Protector-for-Apple-iPhone_W0QQitemZ180220142614QQihZ008QQcategoryZ10364QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

think thats it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭trant

I have an InvisibleShield going spare if you want one. I've used the screen protector part but you can have the rest.

I'd go with a Martin Fields screen protector for the front anyway, much better feedback - the InvisibleShield ones tend to be quite 'sticky' to use and ruin the experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

First time you try to apply an Invisibld Shield its not so easy, yeah trant is right they are very sticky, and putting it on is no fun. By the time I got my second one (for a diff gadget) I was very used to it, easy second time round. Key is to work quickly to avoid bubbles. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Owenw

I ordered an invisible shield on the 15th February and still haven't received it so I wouldn't call them prompt.

I emailed them when my order didn't arrive after 4 weeks waiting and customer services sent out a free replacement. Arrived within 4-5 days. :cool:

Owenw wrote: »
    I emailed them when my order didn't arrive after 4 weeks waiting and customer services sent out a free replacement. Arrived within 4-5 days. :cool:

Think I might be having to do that. I'm waiting 3 weeks now :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

i used the other link that mactard posted.... i found them very good.... excellent product and way cheaper....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

just placed an order for my new iPod Nano on invisibleshield website through a some sort of affiliated link for 50% discount. Paid half price i.e. USD$9.97 :D now finger cross - 3 weeks wait!

Marty

Think I might be having to do that. I'm waiting 3 weeks now :(

Uh-oh I just received my invisible shield I ordered 4 weeks ago but I emailed them yesterday asking them to send it again and they said they would. I think if I don't return the extra one then my warranty is void. Hmmm what should I do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

Well they have no way of knowing that you ever received the other one but if you want to be good and honest about it i'd suggest posting it back to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭matchthis

Got mine for about €25 including shipping from ebay and arrived in about 4 days, all i need is the iphone to put it in :D

holy 4 weeks? that's just great - my 1 week old iPod Nano has scratches now on the shiny back, even used with great care :mad: that's not so sexeh.

Marty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I ordered from them and received it in 5 days. Doesn't seem to be any consistency here does there. I'll be ordering over the weekend again for one for my new phone - I'll see how it goes.

got it today in the post. so it took 5 working days to deliver mine. i was struggling for 2 hours putting this thing on thou. the flappy ends were hardest job! yeah, it doesn't look so bad on my iPod nano. :D

Marty

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

any one here order on for a a laptop and how much does it cover

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

I ordered a few more of these recently. There having trouble keeping up with orders and are in a transition stage at the moment. I'm an affilate to them, so if anyone has any querys I'll do my best to answer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭radiofoot

matchthis wrote: »
    Anyone know where to pick one of these up or quickest, cheapest way of getting one??

http://www.invisibleshield.com/smartphone/apple/iphone.php

Looks like something handy to have and only heard good things about them

I just pre-ordered the shield for the 2nd gen touch - this won't be shipping for a couple of weeks. Anyway, they sent me an email with 2 20% discount codes. If you want one, pm me.

• Advertisement

I think they ship from the UK if you order from Ireland. So it should be fast enough. I got mine in 4 days.

Hi folks,

I have two iPhone full body shields availible. I might keep one, but the other is up for grabs at retail price.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭byrner51

how hard are these to put on?im waiting for mine to deliver anyone thats confident with them wanna put it on for me?

byrner51 wrote: »
    how hard are these to put on?im waiting for mine to deliver anyone thats confident with them wanna put it on for me?

They are tricky enough. I do them quite abit for mates. I've done N95's, iPhones, iPods and my favourite so far, a MacBook Pro.

Have a look at it when you recieve it and feel free to drop me a PM if you like.

Advertisement