Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW Gamma Radio

Options
  • 03-03-2008 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,398 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

I'm looking for help here, want to upgrade the gamma radio in my golf mk 4 and I was hoping there was a newer model oof the gamma radio?

I really like the way the radio matches the car, fits in flush (bought an aldi one before and it stuck out), same blue colour scheme etc.

I was hoping for something with bluetooth for my phone and maybe some kind of ipod connection (I could always buy the cd - > ipod cable if I had to)

Thanks
    Gary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

Im nearly sure you can get and official ipod adapter for your vw that plugs into the cd changer port. The ipod connects through the glovebox. Doesnt show id3 tags as far as i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,398 ✭✭✭randombar

ya you can get a nice enough ipod adapter that allows you control it off the radio etc.

I guess what I'm looking for is bluetooth phone adapter, that'll give me caller id and all of that. in a VW radio of course.

Advertisement