Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

6th June

• 03-03-2008 7:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭

I am thinking of a night for all Emergency personal/those who wanna join in Dublin on 6th June which is a Friday. Will you make yourselves available for a few drinks? Destination to be decided if enough apply. For those in the Ambulance, Mountain Rescue, Civial Defence and Fire Servive please forward your names to me as possible contacts on this date to answer questions. Much Appreciated.

Included in emergency personal includes ambulance, gardai, fire service, mountain rescue, civil defence, water rescue etc (not to leave anyone out)

Please PM me with people who wish to attend and their names (boards and real names too)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 434 ✭✭Mr Jinx

coppers !!!!:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭paul666

TheNog wrote: »
    I am thinking of a night for all Emergency personal/those who wanna join in Dublin on 6th June which is a Friday. Will you make yourselves available for a few drinks? Destination to be decided if enough apply. For those in the Ambulance, Mountain Rescue, Civial Defence and Fire Servive please forward your names to me as possible contacts on this date to answer questions. Much Appreciated.

Included in emergency personal includes ambulance, gardai, fire service, mountain rescue, civil defence, water rescue etc (not to leave anyone out)

Please PM me with people who wish to attend and their names (boards and real names too)
    what about wannabe gardai, reserves, ambulance, fire fighters and other emergency services wannabes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

jesus not coppers if anything :P

lived in that place for the last while ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Sorry no can do, doing that summer test yokey, the leaving cert or something :p

Next year though, mite even be a reserve then :p

Nog if you lucky ill bring my ambulance and depending on what mood im in mite let you turn on the siren if your good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    Nog if you lucky ill bring my ambulance and depending on what mood im in mite let you turn on the siren if your good

Press horn once to activate siren, press again to toggle siren and press twice in quick succession to de-activate siren.

Ye go drinking and I'll play outside in the ambulance :p

• Advertisement

paul666 wrote: »
    what about wannabe gardai, reserves, ambulance, fire fighters and other emergency services wannabes.

well sure why not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

Does that mean I've to get my ambulance running too? :p

Nog ours is differnt, switch on the master panel to turn it on, horn to toggle and switch to turn off again

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12803763@N02/1336679125/

Just so you can familiarise yourself first nog ;)

That's a clean cab!!! also like the notes you have on the pic. do that yourself?

• Advertisement

Well the pics were taken while I was giving her a clean so thats why, after duties it can be a bit of a sty

Yea flickr lets you add them onto pics handy for pointing out less obvious things like light switches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭metman

Is this drink up still going ahead? If so will make efforts to attend, Guvnor permitting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭Eru

Would like to attend but that would release my secret internet identity not too mention allowing Al Queda to cripple Irelands emergency services in one fell swoop :D

Seriously, cant attend as I have already booked 20 days leave and thats just getting me too August. Have to work sometimes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,263 ✭✭✭Elessar

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/12803763@N02/1336679125/

Just so you can familiarise yourself first nog ;)

This baby is off the road now, gonna be scrapped :(

We have a 94 previously-NHS ambulance to keep us going til we get a better one. It's pulled by three horses :cool:

EDIT: is this drinking thing still on?

Elessar, do a collection at the door for the new ambluance :p Raffel too lol

So who is up for this meet? Got 4-5 possibles already

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭ScubaDave

Will be just finished a week in "the farm" unfortunately! No chance! :(

Sorry mate would love to but as stated got the leaving cert magigger to do.

If its an annual thing more then up for next year

Advertisement