Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

New NIN album out now!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Nil Recurring

Aw thats just savage.
    As regards to albums,And All That Could Have Been... [Live CD] got me hooked on them.I'm not overly picky about any album in particular,however, [With_Teeth] is probably my least favourite,and I thought Year Zero was a great album.Didn't take too well to Ghosts I when I got it first,then I played it in full in the background while I was working on the computer and it was lovely :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

that delux pack is really something.

much better than i expected.

would love to get the session files myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

ok guys
    downloaded the album from the NIN site - how the hell do i transfer it to my ipod from the desktop?
    (keep it basic):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

buck65 wrote: »
    ok guys
    downloaded the album from the NIN site - how the hell do i transfer it to my ipod from the desktop?
    (keep it basic):D

add the files to your itunes library and sync to your ipod from within the itunes software.

alternatively, connect your ipod, open itunes and just copy the files from the desktop to the "ipod" section in itunes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭BarryCreed

I actually think With Teeth is a pretty good album....:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Nil Recurring

If I remember correctly,it comes in .rar format.You'll need a program like Winzip to open it,you can download a trial of Winzip for free,then copy the files into a regular folder and import into iTunes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Nine Inch Nails are infinitely better minus Trent's vocals. Like these tracks quite a lot. Track four is a beast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

judas101 wrote: »
    With Teeth as Year Zero were both great IMO

What didn't you like about them?

i just didn'y like them. esp year zero which i thought was too "rock" as opposed to the NIN I started out liking like Pretty hate machine to the fragile.

I was fortunate to be 17 when Broken was released so been into them for a while and since the start. the Fragile blew me away and still does.
    It hard to consistently repeat that but year zero was well below that standard imo. In fact I was thinking it sounded like a heavy U2 when listen to it...........OMG!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

hmmm, year zero wasn't up to par with previous albums but I think that both it and with teeth mark a change in sound, which is cool in the sense that a lot of band/artists end up repeating themselves. At least Trent is expanding his sonic palette. Track 28 from Ghosts is magisterial.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

If I remember correctly,it comes in .rar format.You'll need a program like Winzip to open it,you can download a trial of Winzip for free,then copy the files into a regular folder and import into iTunes

Winzip won't open rars but WinRar will (and it opens zips too, it's the best of all the zipping programs).

• Advertisement
Advertisement